ADVERTISEMENT

The longer Kelly stays, the worse it will get.

Zorich 88

I've posted how many times?
Dec 7, 2006
- Kelly has lost this team.
- These players do not like playing for the guy.
- Not one player defends this coach after a loss. - Recruiting will really start to suffer now.
- Next season will be another disappointment.

I do not see this team winning another game.

JACK IT IS TIME!!!!!

Reactions: ndhell
Why would anyone good want to coach or play football at ND anymore??

I was just wondering .A few years ago Delaware beats Navy and we lose to Navy . This year South Florida beats Navy 52 -45 and we lose to Navy .

I believe, for some reason ? our offense as explosive as it is ,has lapses . We score in the thirties but so does everybody else .Defense hasn 't clicked and really doesn't have play makers .N. Morgan.? But he can't do it alone.

- Kelly has lost this team.
- These players do not like playing for the guy.
- Not one player defends this coach after a loss. - Recruiting will really start to suffer now.
- Next season will be another disappointment.

I do not see this team winning another game.

JACK IT IS TIME!!!!!

I mentioned that 3+ years ago. The signs were there. The Crist incident was telling.
The destruction of the ND football program; such will be the case if Kelly continues.
I don't think he even wants to continue.

Last edited:
I watched Army play today and even Kelly can beat them. If Army is within 14 pts at half Kelly should be fired on the spot. 4-8 is still unacceptable after 7 seasons and I can see blowouts vs VT and UOJ which should give admin reason to fire Jack and Kelly.

ND beats Army, loses to USC and that leaves VTech as the toss up game. VTech is no better than Miami. Or NC State...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT