ADVERTISEMENT

That luck is going to run out

rivals50

ND Expert
Sep 6, 2009
3 games 3 last second victories.. One could understand game going to the wire against Michigan but struggling against a really bad Ball State team and a bottom feeder SEC team is mind boggling...

Kelly has some Charlie Weis type moments.. There was absolutely no need to go for a 2 point conversion with 11.46 left in the game .. That missed field goal would have put us up by 9 and ended the game.. At the end of the game should have taken three knees and kicked instead of running around risking a fumble..

ND offense is still quite bad.. Any team with good rushing defense will mop the floor with ND.. Stanford will shut down this offense if there is no creativity in next two weeks on the offensive side..

Kudos to Defense for at least holding in last possessions of each game.. Kelly tried his best to give games away by gifting the ball to opposition on last possession with time running out..but failed for 3 consecutive weeks.

In other news Wisconsin's kicker is really fat

Reactions: Buguit
23 points a game is not getting it done. That 7 th ranking is not that important this early Stanford and Virginia Tech back to back. We have great starts before only to falter later on in the season

As far as Wimbush ,play calling in 2nd half looks to be conservative ,trying to protect him. Dismal numbers

Wonder if Wimbush goes the way of Golson and Zaire?

Last second win? You're a retard you asshat!
hey kellyforlife, watch the game and comprehend. Each game was in jeopardy in the fourth quarter. If you are too stupid to understand that, not my problem blow hard. You know what the guy meant. He didn't literally mean last second. Although you couldn't figure that out because either you are just looking for an argument or you really are that fricking stupid.

3 games 3 last second victories.. One could understand game going to the wire against Michigan but struggling against a really bad Ball State team and a bottom feeder SEC team is mind boggling...

Kelly has some Charlie Weis type moments.. There was absolutely no need to go for a 2 point conversion with 11.46 left in the game .. That missed field goal would have put us up by 9 and ended the game.. At the end of the game should have taken three knees and kicked instead of running around risking a fumble..

ND offense is still quite bad.. Any team with good rushing defense will mop the floor with ND.. Stanford will shut down this offense if there is no creativity in next two weeks on the offensive side..

Kudos to Defense for at least holding in last possessions of each game.. Kelly tried his best to give games away by gifting the ball to opposition on last possession with time running out..but failed for 3 consecutive weeks.

In other news Wisconsin's kicker is really fat
They have not trailed through three games. what "luck" are you referring to ? i know the offense has been inconsistent but the defense has been rock solid. if they "fail" in the same manner for a fourth week i'm guessing they'll be 4-0.

hey kellyforlife, watch the game and comprehend. Each game was in jeopardy in the fourth quarter. If you are too stupid to understand that, not my problem blow hard. You know what the guy meant. He didn't literally mean last second. Although you couldn't figure that out because either you are just looking for an argument or you really are that fricking stupid.
3-0.

True poet
but at least that year we put Navy, Michigan State, Miami and Oklahoma away by a comfortable margin

So you are concerned a team that has only played 3 games hasn’t put away 5 opponents yet? Makes sense?

That is your take away from all this? What a dumbass.
By the way counting is not your strong suit either

No, my takeaway is you know nothing about football & belong right here with the other couple clueless posters who like your posts while the adults discuss football elsewhere.

Sniffle. Sniffle.

No, my takeaway is you know nothing about football & belong right here with the other couple clueless posters who like your posts while the adults discuss football elsewhere.

Sniffle. Sniffle.

What a joke … LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT