ADVERTISEMENT

Men's BB vs Duke

IrishHerb

Posts Like A Champion
Nov 18, 2006
Lost by 8 ... game actually was closer than that.

ND simply doesn't have the shooters nor ball handlers needed to win against the better teams.

Defense is fine. Have been holding teams well below their season averages. But our offense makes me miss Brey's offenses.

ND simply doesn't have the shooters nor ball handlers needed to win against the better teams.

Defense is fine. Have been holding teams well below their season averages. But our offense makes me miss Brey's offenses.
Yep. Just short on talent

Fun game to watch because we competed really hard, and defense caused a lot of Duke mistakes. Frustrating to watch an offense so devoid of shooting. You can see the potential, but we are pretty raw around the basket; and Burton is the only reliable outside shooter, and he struggled with All the attention Duke gave him. Love the defense and level of effort, and the culture that is developing with this team. Year three of Shrew’s tenure should be pretty exciting.

Reactions: irishalice
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT