ADVERTISEMENT

Team again Unprepared, Undisciplined and Mistake Prone

Typical Kelly Team ! Lots of talent , but it just never comes all together. Our defense has been better than I expected, but the offense
has not shown up yet.
something better set both sides on fire to start the second half, or things make ge ugly ?

They are being manhandled. ND is just not that good. I don't know why anyone is surprised. Michigan state has been playing this kind of football for years now. Nothing fancy. The just left me up and beat the heck out of you. By the 4th quarter this game will be over unless the Irish offense catches fire. That doesn't look like a possibility at this point.

They are being manhandled. ND is just not that good. I don't know why anyone is surprised. Michigan state has been playing this kind of football for years now. Nothing fancy. The just left me up and beat the heck out of you. By the 4th quarter this game will be over unless the Irish offense catches fire. That doesn't look like a possibility at this point.
Longo sure builds tough players

A strength and conditioning coach doesn't build tough players you jackass, that's a mentality. Ever strapped on a Jock? Doubt it

Longo sure builds tough players

Yeah good point. Nothing will change. ND administration is simply happy with an average team every year. They will never let the elite players in if they don't qualify academically. So why even bother pretending they are ever going to go far. It is what it is.

Kelly's reaction at the end of that series said it all. He quit and so has this team. Pathetic

Well well well. This game ain't over after all. However it still an uphill battle. I have to say at least they are fighting.

I love it. ND always gets props from opposing coaches when they lose. Same old blather. They are a great football team but we glad to get the win. Blah blah blah. Here's the real truth. Notre Dame does not have a good team let alone a great team. Van Gorder is a lousy coach. Kelly is at very best, average. Again why anyone is surprised is beyond me. Win 8 games, get to a bowl game, graduate your players. That is the ND standard. This is not the ND I grew watching as a kid. Sad but very true. Maybe it's time for fans to stop going and send a message. This is nothing against the players. It about an administration who says one thing but really does another. Any elite coach would not come to ND.

Reactions: football1irish
I love it. ND always gets props from opposing coaches when they lose. Same old blather. They are a great football team but we glad to get the win. Blah blah blah. Here's the real truth. Notre Dame does not have a good team let alone a great team. Van Gorder is a lousy coach. Kelly is at very best, average. Again why anyone is surprised is beyond me. Win 8 games, get to a bowl game, graduate your players. That is the ND standard. This is not the ND I grew watching as a kid. Sad but very true. Maybe it's time for fans to stop going and send a message. This is nothing against the players. It about an administration who says one thing but really does another. Any elite coach would not come to ND.
This I totally agree with. This is not the school I went to. It's now the school of the almighty dollar. Winning and excellence are both just pipe dream slogans now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT