ADVERTISEMENT

Swarbrick- Fire Kelly

Tom Herman is the first on the list. Mike Sanford is also one of my favorites. Wow! I never saw this season happening

Reactions: gavin1989
you fire D cord before losing the head coach. if that doesnt get done before seasons end then I could see Kelly canned cause our record will prove it and he will probably want to leave

I'm a Notre Dame fan through and through, but it shouldnt be this hard to win games. The Tulsa game I was a little suspect. The Navy game I was sick, but I could understand. The Northwestern game I blocked out of my mind. But this loss makes no sense. I understand why we lost, but this is not what good coaches allow to happen. Stick a fork in him he's done. No redemption after this. There will be no bowl game this year at all.

This Kelly era is finished.
Every game this year could be a loss.

Why bother giving him another year.
Team plays with no physicality.
The 2018 schedule is murder.
Get anyone else.
Who gives a shit if we pay Kelly out like Weis. The school has enough money to pay out 10 coaches a year.

All of the ND beat writers predicted we would win by a landslide. All of them.
This loss is like when we got rocked by Air Force in 2007.

Even if Kelly fires BVG. His teams don't out physical anyone anyway.
Watching Michigan with a real coach makes me sick. Didn't we beat them 38-0 two years ago. Michigan would have beat Duke 42-3 today.
Kelly needs to go !

Since Kelly first HC in 2010. ND will be 5 or 6 lost this year. BVG will be gone after USC game. Kelly will be fine..

Kelly should have been fired after Tulsa. And USF. And Northwestern. And Stanford. And Duke. Won't happen. ND does not care about football any longer. Those days ended when Lou was forced out. What we saw today IS Notre Dame football. Now and forever. It is what it is. And will remain that way. No great coach will ever consider coachng in South Bend. This program is dead, and has been for decades. Like their last major bowl win in 1994. 22 years and forever to go guys. As Kelly said after his FIRST game as head coach at ND vs Tulsa. " The fans had better get used to it." No truer words have ever been spoken in the history of organized sport.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT