ADVERTISEMENT

Sin City Bowl: ND vs BYU on Al Davis Way

It's called a 50/50 ball, defenders back was to the ball all the way. Let you WR make a play. And excellent read, and TD
Yeah I like the read too. But the ball was underthrown pretty bad. Good corner and that might be picked. Jayden made a great play on the ball

Really could have done without Katherine Tappen bringing up the whole fake girlfriend thing

Nice interview with Manti, he was very articulate.

Go Irish ! 🍀

Dominant performance so far. Score doesn't show it. But lets keep it up in the 2nd half. Great defensive performance
Yeah think about this…they scored td on 4th and 2 we missed at goal on fourth and half … 13 ish point swing

What cracks me up if that had been a BYU wr making that play then the comments would have been why can't we recruit a wr like him......SMH...some people....
BS… many of us have been yelling for nd to throw it up more to 1-1 wrs

it frichan works, offense has such an advantage

BS… many of us have been yelling for nd to throw it up more to 1-1 wrs

it frichan works, offense has such an advantage
I agree with you...I am just saying look at all the posts about how that ball was underthrown...should have been picked off...etc....Some people are just not happy.

I dont get that play call. Joseph is blitzing. Don't need that. Griffith looks like he's playing cover 2 and trying to get to the sideline. Middle of the field is wide open.

Houston completely rolled up to help hart on 5 yard out and Mickey had no clue what he was doing
Takes two to make such a bad play

And here’s how you let a team back in it

Why is houston still in the field …. He hasn’t made one good play in 5 years … literally 5 years

Golden/freeman = let me bring Mickey and Lewis in second half and just confuse them with stuff we have never practiced

Lewis missed tackle on 3rd and long then gets smoked by slow wr next play and gets lucky … do not play Lewis outside

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT