ADVERTISEMENT

Riley Leonard

They also held Buffalo to 184 yds, but somehow lost the game. But their defense is actually pretty good.

These are the most ridiculous comments i've read. We are discussing BUFFALO AND NIU!! and how good their defenses are? Let me repeat NIU AND BUFFALO!!! Is this a Notre Dame forum or a Miami OH forum, wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: IrishMike409
Didn't say he was our wasn't. You bragged about LSUs offense. Don't change the goalposts when you know you were wrong 🤣

I was just curious why you thought they looked like such a great offense when they looked average at best
You can look average playing top 10 teams.

Winning helps.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Didn't say he was our wasn't. You bragged about LSUs offense. Don't change the goalposts when you know you were wrong 🤣

I was just curious why you thought they looked like such a great offense when they looked average at best
I already said it, learn to read.

I already said it, learn to read.
Oh I read it. I just thought it was stupid. Because they couldn't really run the ball. The qb was turning the ball over and wasn't completing 50% of his passes. And they scored 23 points in regulation. I just thought it was an odd comment. Even for you

Oh I read it. I just thought it was stupid. Because they couldn't really run the ball. The qb was turning the ball over and wasn't completing 50% of his passes. And they scored 23 points in regulation. I just thought it was an odd comment. Even for you
he had a bad game. They played a top 10 team. The reality is all 4 of those QB's this evening are better than RL.

What I watched, I liked LSU’s offense, and Garrett Nussmeier, a pure pocket QB, is definitely a better passer of the football than RL. No question.

And I like RL as a QB.

Reactions: NDinNJ
he had a bad game. They played a top 10 team. The reality is all 4 of those QB's this evening are better than RL.
It wasn't about him. You made it about him and RL because you are obsessed

I was asking about the offense. Not particularly him. Why was I not surprised you made it into a RL thing

What I watched, I liked LSU’s offense, and Garrett Nussmeier, a pure pocket QB, is definitely a better passer of the football than RL. No question.

And I like RL as a QB.
Yeah and nowhere near as good as a runner. And he puts the ball in harms way.

I like Nussmeirand it wasn't about him but I was asking what is so great about LSUs offense that they are varsity and ND is so bad they are JV

The gap isn't that big. I like our run game a lot more. I like their passing game a lot more. I think they have a good offense. But not the gap he made it out to be

Can you throw when the other team knows you’re going to? Even Michigan had to do this at times last year. And McCarthy was able to.

I don’t know that this kid can

Given the current state of the offense Leonard is easily the best person to be playing QB for ND. His ability to run read option and the continued improvement in the RPO phase of the offense is very encouraging. He played VERY well yesterday. Decisive and accurate for the most part throwing the ball. He's never going to be a great passer. He protects the football and that's a huge factor with a very stout defense. Not sure why some continue to complain unless their expectations were clearly unrealistic. I never thought he was a great QB. He just needs to efficient and protect the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT