ADVERTISEMENT

Riley Leonard

He's 21 of 50 and also has 2 ints

But he could get it done against 15th ranked TX am and on the road
Last I checked 9 is higher than 15. In fact 15 doesn't make the playoffs, 9 does and RL had a crappy game vs NIU and couldn't get it done when he had the chance.

• Haha
Reactions: Golson5
You save the BS

The guy had 48 TDs and 25 ints in 4 years at Kstate with a 57 completion rate in his 4 years

If you don't think that the talent that OSU makes a huge difference, you are even more clueless than I thought

48 tds 25 ints 57% comp

🤦‍♂🤣🤣
Why didn’t the talent gap matter for an alleged 1st round talent against Miami Oh and NIU? A first round guy doesn’t throw for 1 TD, 2 INT and 158 yards against MAC competition.

• Haha
Reactions: NDinNJ and Golson5
Their QB just threw a td with 30 seconds left from 30 yards out against the #9 team in the country. Something Leonard couldn't get done against a MAC team vs NIU
But he did beat Texas A&M, which is 5-1 and undefeated in the SEC.

Why didn’t the talent gap matter for an alleged 1st round talent against Miami Oh and NIU? A first round guy doesn’t throw for 1 TD, 2 INT and 158 yards against MAC competition.
All he can do is laugh because he's a fool and knows he's owned.

All he can do is laugh because he's a fool and knows he's owned.
Hahaha you know you're full of shit here

Now you love this BK offense. Their 23 points is supposed to make NDs offense look like a JVs.

Why can't you just say that was stupid comment. Because you hate to admit that was a stupid thing to say

Hahaha you know you're full of shit here

Now you love this BK offense. Their 23 points is supposed to make NDs offense look like a JVs.

Why can't you just say that was stupid comment. Because you hate to admit that was a stupid thing to say
I'm just making a comparison. All 4 of those teams I mentioned have explosive offenses, both passing and rushing. Outside of Love and Price, ND does not, and it's mostly due to a rental QB that can't hit a barn from 20+ yards out.

Tell us again how great that Auburn offense is. Not scoring more than 23 against ap4 team is really impressive stuff
LSU/Ole Mis is a top 10 matchup. Are you dumb. Your parents had you in remedial classes didn't they.

I'm just making a comparison. All 4 of those teams I mentioned have explosive offenses, both passing and rushing. Outside of Love and Price, ND does not, and it's mostly due to a rental QB that can't hit a barn from 20+ yards out.
Then why do this QB look so bad?

and he couldn't beat NIU.
He had a bad game that week, yes. However, most people don't realize that NIU actually has a pretty good defense. They held NC State to 171 yds and were ranked 11th in the country in total defense heading into today. And they beat BGU today, 17-7.

So while we should've won that game, that was a better than average MAC defense we faced that week, with a young offense that was still a work in progress at the time.

Reactions: FightingIrish44
He had a bad game that week, yes. However, most people don't realize that NIU actually has a pretty good defense. They held NC State to 171 yds and were ranked 11th in the country in total defense heading into today. And they beat BGU today, 17-7.

So while we should've won that game, that was a better than average MAC defense we faced that week, with a young offense that was still a work in progress at the time.
NIU is garbage, they lost to Buffalo. Quit smoking whatever you are smoking. Nussmeier is having a bad game, yet he was able to throw a td with 30 seconds left against the #9 team to tie.

Good spin.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Nussmier throws not only the TD to tie, but then a TD to win. Yet Golson5 will have you believe RL is a better QB. 😂
Didn't say he was our wasn't. You bragged about LSUs offense. Don't change the goalposts when you know you were wrong 🤣

I was just curious why you thought they looked like such a great offense when they looked average at best

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT