ADVERTISEMENT

Riley Leonard

Show up immediately after the game when Notre Dame loses at home to Northern Illinois just like today when you start threads telling posters how wrong they were.
So what. Why do you care when people aren't here? They owe you/us "time"? No.

I'm genuinely glad we have a good group to talk ND Football with, almost everyday.

We gotta win 5 more games. All winnable.

RL is gonna be the guy. If he goes down, I think that Angeli is absolutely capable.

Can we win 5? I certainly think we can if the OL holds up. Can afford more injuries there though.

Reactions: BGI User 756
You've got multiple messages in this thread.

None are actually about todays game, or next weeks game, or ND Football.

The overwhelming majority of your messages are about other posters.

Let's talk ND Football. The season is 50%, and we're in the thick of the playoff hunt.

Stop calling people out for not being here when you want them here. I don't even have to elaborate on how weird that is.
I’ll show up immediately after the game win or lose.

Guaranteed.

Probably not. If we are in we are probably a high seed so that probably means a tough first round game. Is seeding done like the NCAA hoops tournament or do the best teams get a first round bye? I think we'd have trouble keeping up with a team like Oregon.

I was at the game today. Riley is a great kid and teammate. Top 10 running QB in the country. He made a great play escaping a sack for a big gain and ran for another TD. His passing isn’t very good over 10 yards. He either threw behind receivers or over threw receivers on any pass over 10 yards. He’s not a top 20 passing QB at this point, but he does seem to be improving.

Watching this Oregon/Oh St game, Riley can’t hold either of these QBs jocks. He’s clearly being limited to dink and dunk and slant routes. These QBs are making timing throws, between two defenders down the field. He’s way too skiddish to make these throws and the staff knows it. While he’s progressing, that’s not saying much- it’s against garbage competition and it’s shocking #2 isn’t behind center.

Great to seeing him improve in hitting the slants and the downfield throws. He is definitely improving. Plus running game remains strong. That will help us over last 6 games

That said, I would have pulled him against NIU and I think Angelli would have scored enough to win that game.

Watching this Oregon/Oh St game, Riley can’t hold either of these QBs jocks. He’s clearly being limited to dink and dunk and slant routes. These QBs are making timing throws, between two defenders down the field. He’s way too skiddish to make these throws and the staff knows it. While he’s progressing, that’s not saying much- it’s against garbage competition and it’s shocking #2 isn’t behind center.
LOL. That's such a ridiculous statement but thank you for the laugh

Give him time? He's a senior, not a sophomore. You don't bring in a senior transfer from the portal to give him time to develop. Clemson is giving Klubnick time and he's improving, more so than Leonard.
Klubnik has been in the system for what 3 years now?

RL got here in January and missed spring ball

Lol at your bias

The Oregon offense and the Ohio State offense does seem a tad more skilled than the Notre Dame offense.

Especially at WR.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Will Howard
28/35
80%
326 yds
2TD
0 INT

Gabriel
23/34
68%
341 Yards
2 TD
0 INT

Riley Leonard has thrown for over 163 yards once this season 😂😂 against garbage teams
Emeka Egbuka 1st rd
Jeremiah Smith 1st rd
Carnell Tate top 3 rds
Quinton Judkins top 3 rds
Trayveon Henderson top 3 rds
A better OL

And a stupid last play that cost OSU the game

Just so stupid comments. But your comment about the backup was the ridiculous one

Tell that to the analysts who said so.

But that doesn't make your statement any less ridiculous

Thank you for the laugh again
Do you want to see their season passing stats? You’ll get a real kick out of that. If you get off your knees, you’ll see a different view of reality

Emeka Egbuka 1st rd
Jeremiah Smith 1st rd
Carnell Tate top 3 rds
A better OL

Just so stupid comments. But your comment about the backup was the ridiculous one
The dude completed 63% of his passes, averaged 158 yards and combined for 1 TD and 2 INT against NIU and Miami OH- Save the BS

The dude completed 63% of his passes, averaged 158 yards and combined for 1 TD and 2 INT against NIU and Miami OH- Save the BS
You save the BS

The guy had 48 TDs and 25 ints in 4 years at Kstate with a 57 completion rate in his 4 years

If you don't think that the talent that OSU makes a huge difference, you are even more clueless than I thought

48 tds 25 ints 57% comp

🤦‍♂🤣🤣

Emeka Egbuka 1st rd
Jeremiah Smith 1st rd
Carnell Tate top 3 rds
A better OL

Maybe Oregon’s 32 points won the game.

What is LSUs offense doing right now that has you so impressed?
Their QB just threw a td with 30 seconds left from 30 yards out against the #9 team in the country. Something Leonard couldn't get done against a MAC team vs NIU

Their QB just threw a td with 30 seconds left from 30 yards out against the #9 team in the country. Something Leonard couldn't get done against a MAC team in NIU
He's 21 of 50 and also has 2 ints. 42% comp

But he could get it done against 15th ranked TX am and on the road

Just great offense by LSU 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT