ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Crashing

God I hate being right in this instance …, my initial post now would be 100% accurate if you substitute losing Edwards instead of love…. I’m higher on Edwards than love. There’s multiple rbs like love every cycle, very few like Edwards
I don't know about everyone else, but I find it very weird that some guy like you tells himself that he was right.

May I suggest counseling? And the sooner the better.

I don't know about everyone else, but I find it very weird that some guy like you tells himself that he was right.

May I suggest counseling? And the sooner the better.
I don't know about everyone else but i stand up for myself, and just reminding a certain few posters of even when I emotionally post, it tends to be accurate, even if I don't want it to be.

Great example was it took me one half of football to know Freeman's defensive scheme was moronic for our personnel. Our D proceeded to be carved up all year by Offenses with a pulse, while dominating terrible opponents.

I make bold very bold statements. I'm not afraid to say what I think or see. With that occasionally is some wrong comments that don' age well, but most of the time pretty accurate.

It's the way I liked to be coached and the way I played. Be blunt on what it takes to be the best and what needs improved, and lets attack it with 110%. I never became the best, but I sure tried.

It's kind of like freeman being honest with Pyne. I like that, and it's why Pyne left. They aren't making the same mistake with not wanting someone from the portal.

God I hate being right in this instance …, my initial post now would be 100% accurate if you substitute losing Edwards instead of love…. I’m higher on Edwards than love. There’s multiple rbs like love every cycle, very few like Edwards
Wtf man. This is possibly some of the dumbest drivel on this board. This is Notre Dames best class in 20 years.

In no world is Dylan Edwards better than Love.

edwards is 5'9 169 lbs.

He wasn't going to play rb at Notre Dame. He was recruited as a slot guy and kick returner with maybe some gadget upside.

So you are saying you like a undersized slot wr that is going to have to learn how to run routes more than love who is 6'1 190 lbs and can do everything Edwards does...

It's likely Edwards wouldn't see the field until his junior year at ND and that frame may or may not fill out. I like Edwards but he made the right move. He was 5th tier in the wr class we are getting and might never see the field and he'd be buried at rb. There are no less than 5 guys that are as good as returns in this class.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Wtf man. This is possibly some of the dumbest drivel on this board. This is Notre Dames best class in 20 years.

edwards is 5'9 169 lbs.

He wasn't going to play rb at Notre Dame. He was recruited as a slot guy and kick returner with maybe some gadget upside.

So you are saying you like a undersized slot wr that is going to have to learn how to run routes more than love who is 6'1 190 lbs and can do everything Edwards does...

It's likely Edwards wouldn't see the field until his junior year at ND and that frame may or may not fill out. I like Edwards but he made the right move. He was 5th tier in the wr class we are getting and might never see the field and he'd be buried at rb. There are no less than 5 guys that are as good as returns in this class.
I agree that Love is hands down far more important and a better player than Edwards. Lock this class up and lose nobody else and it's a very good class. We need major improvement in recruiting and coaching the DL, otherwise this team is headed in the right direction. You cannot be a championship caliber team without an elite DL. Tough choices need to be made imo.

I agree that Love is hands down far more important and a better player than Edwards. Lock this class up and lose nobody else and it's a very good class. We need major improvement in recruiting and coaching the DL, otherwise this team is headed in the right direction. You cannot be a championship caliber team without an elite DL. Tough choices need to be made imo.
This is correct.

I'm concerned about our dl. We are running a pro scheme on d and that's fine, but we need bigger guys in the middle. Washington has a lot to prove if he's back next year.

Reactions: BGI User 756

edwards is 5'9 169 lbs.

I agree with Love being better but you are way underselling Edwards

No chance hed have to wait that long with that speed

I don't know about everyone else but i stand up for myself, and just reminding a certain few posters of even when I emotionally post, it tends to be accurate, even if I don't want it to be.

Great example was it took me one half of football to know Freeman's defensive scheme was moronic for our personnel. Our D proceeded to be carved up all year by Offenses with a pulse, while dominating terrible opponents.

I make bold very bold statements. I'm not afraid to say what I think or see. With that occasionally is some wrong comments that don' age well, but most of the time pretty accurate.

It's the way I liked to be coached and the way I played. Be blunt on what it takes to be the best and what needs improved, and lets attack it with 110%. I never became the best, but I sure tried.

It's kind of like freeman being honest with Pyne. I like that, and it's why Pyne left. They aren't making the same mistake with not wanting someone from the portal.
Lol. You are a legend in your own mind!

And quite the drama queen

edwards is 5'9 169 lbs.

I disagree with Edward’s vs love. Edwards is day 1 kick and punt returner and probably gets burn at slot. Yes love has higher upside at rb but isn’t the most natural rb yet. Like you said, edwards is what we all hoped tryree would be. If price comes back healthy I bet love redshirts.

We have estime diggs for 1-2 more years tyree maybe another year, price a few more years if healthy…. Love has hard path to early pt where edwards had easy path.

This is correct.

I'm concerned about our dl. We are running a pro scheme on d and that's fine, but we need bigger guys in the middle. Washington has a lot to prove if he's back next year.
This I agree with, haven’t missed a dynamic edge player when we needed one in 23 class

edwards is 5'9 169 lbs.

"drivel..." is being kind.

I disagree with Edward’s vs love. Edwards is day 1 kick and punt returner and probably gets burn at slot. Yes love has higher upside at rb but isn’t the most natural rb yet. Like you said, edwards is what we all hoped tryree would be. If price comes back healthy I bet love redshirts.

We have estime diggs for 1-2 more years tyree maybe another year, price a few more years if healthy…. Love has hard path to early pt where edwards had easy path.
Love can easily play some wr and KR. Hes an elite talent

Love can easily play some wr and KR. Hes an elite talent
For sure, i just thought edwards was clearly better at the return game and we have a huge need there. I thought Bowen would be more a challenge to edwards returning if he recommits to ND. I think love has big rb potential but needs to develop a lot of the nuances of the position like blitz pickup, following blocks, etc. But he can run

To me tyree and price will dictate if Love redshirts or not. I think Tyree needs to move to slot full time and i just never think someone with an Achilles injury can ever be the same so not sure on price.

I talked about this before the season. If we find out that Freeman and Rees are bad coaches (WE FOUND THAT OUT) then our record will be worse than 10-2 and recruiting will fall depending on how bad it is. Obviously the D hasn't looked great and the offense has been absolutely awful.

Trending right now to end up with a Brian Kelly type class but with a coaching staff far far far worse.

Not good

Paige probably going to USC, love trending away, lyons not a lock, no plan or good option for keeley backup, no qb, bowen probably gone (it would make us losing our top 3 commits), and in 24 our top DE looking at UM now secretively. That's what we know right now and it's not getting better. Complete disaster on the field. THanks OHIO STATE GRAD.

If Freeman can't recruit lights out, this will send ND backwards more than TY and bob davie did.
Crashing.

For sure, i just thought edwards was clearly better at the return game and we have a huge need there. I thought Bowen would be more a challenge to edwards returning if he recommits to ND. I think love has big rb potential but needs to develop a lot of the nuances of the position like blitz pickup, following blocks, etc. But he can run

To me tyree and price will dictate if Love redshirts or not. I think Tyree needs to move to slot full time and i just never think someone with an Achilles injury can ever be the same so not sure on price.
That's the old days

Love is already better than tyree! No offense to tyree..

I talked about this before the season. If we find out that Freeman and Rees are bad coaches (WE FOUND THAT OUT) then our record will be worse than 10-2 and recruiting will fall depending on how bad it is. Obviously the D hasn't looked great and the offense has been absolutely awful.

Trending right now to end up with a Brian Kelly type class but with a coaching staff far far far worse.

Not good

Paige probably going to USC, love trending away, lyons not a lock, no plan or good option for keeley backup, no qb, bowen probably gone (it would make us losing our top 3 commits), and in 24 our top DE looking at UM now secretively. That's what we know right now and it's not getting better. Complete disaster on the field. THanks OHIO STATE GRAD.

If Freeman can't recruit lights out, this will send ND backwards more than TY and bob davie did.
Crashing.

Reactions: Ndapolis1

Not good

Crashing.

Not good

Crashing.

Not good

Crashing.

Not good

Crashing.

Not good

Crashing.

Not good

Crashing.

ADVERTISEMENT