ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Crashing

You're rustled because you're an OU troll on an ND forum. How pathetic. Even with Bowen that program is going to be a dumpster fire for the foreseeable future, enjoy your 6-6 seasons. 😂 😂😂😂😂
I was taking a shit and googled Notre dame message boards. Does not take a brainiac to get on one. Fun fact, Notre dame has gone 4-8 more recently than ou has gone 6-6

I was taking a shit and googled Notre dame message boards. Does not take a brainiac to get on one. Fun fact, Notre dame has gone 4-8 more recently than ou has gone 6-6
Oh so you want to talk about history? You do realize ND absolutely owns OU with a 9-2 record vs the Sooners. It is fun watching ND shut out that 57 OU team in Norman. 😂
Personally, wish ND could play OU annually, automatic win for the Irish,

Oh so you want to talk about history? You do realize ND absolutely owns OU with a 9-2 record vs the Sooners. It is fun watching ND shut out that 57 OU team in Norman. 😂
Personally, wish ND could play OU annually, automatic win for the Irish,
How old were you last time nd won a ny6 bowl?

Brock Glenn might flip to FSU and Ohio State likes Minchey. I was really hoping ND could’ve closed this one quick. It could be that he’s waiting to see what Glenn does b4 committing to ND.

ATM is after Minchey. Sounds like they're going to pay him handsomely. Not good.
Anyone who goes to A and M at this point doesn’t care about football at all. Their fans aren’t even showing up anymore. It’s not going to be a good look when boosters are shelling out millions for a 4-7 team with 80% empty seats

Anyone who goes to A and M at this point doesn’t care about football at all. Their fans aren’t even showing up anymore. It’s not going to be a good look when boosters are shelling out millions for a 4-7 team with 80% empty seats
Yeah, I agree. There are other programs after him so getting him will be a big deal. Hope he doesn’t wait much longer.

Fun fact, mizzou has won a bcs /ny6 bowl more recently than Notre dame
Fun fact, the bowl games lost their luster a decade ago, but love your aspirations! “Come to Okie and win 5 out of every 10 games!”

Mizzou has a .540 winning percentage since joining the SEC, Lmfao

Reactions: NDinNJ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT