ADVERTISEMENT

Recruit rankings

NDblitz

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Dec 15, 2021
Can someone explain the difference as to why some of ND's players are rated 4 stars but have a 6.0 rating and then other players are 5 stars with a 6.0 rating. What's the difference? Is it strictly because only 32 players get 5 star status? or something else.

Can someone explain the difference as to why some of ND's players are rated 4 stars but have a 6.0 rating and then other players are 5 stars with a 6.0 rating. What's the difference? Is it strictly because only 32 players get 5 star status? or something else.
Not seen a 5 *. That was not a 6.1

All 5 stars are 6.1. The other day I was viewing the rivals rankings and they were being wonky, it showed KVA as a 4 star still but ranked ahead of guys that had 5 stars. So maybe something like that was happening for you.

no not paying for it. Actually just looked at it today and that’s probably why I don’t understand it.

Earlier in the year, I said that they would drop CJ Carr somewhere in the 40's when it was all said and done. It never fails. Was surprised to see them put Kyngstonn in the top 25. Rivals never learns as they have put a 164 pound reclassified receiver in the top 20. I remember when they put a qb who reclassified in the top 5 and he transferred to like 5 schools throughout his years.

Alabama will end up finishing with a top 3 class just because.

I remember when they put a qb who reclassified in the top 5 and he transferred to like 5 schools throughout his years.
Sounds like the kind of QB we now covet
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Earlier in the year, I said that they would drop CJ Carr somewhere in the 40's when it was all said and done. It never fails. Was surprised to see them put Kyngstonn in the top 25. Rivals never learns as they have put a 164 pound reclassified receiver in the top 20. I remember when they put a qb who reclassified in the top 5 and he transferred to like 5 schools throughout his years.
JT Daniels

Reactions: nptb
Who cares if he is 164 pounds.

How about Ewers?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT