ADVERTISEMENT

Public Apology

IrishInOntario

I've posted how many times?
Feb 21, 2009
I've been calling a lot of people out this year for being assholes. I feel like a lot of people were being chicken littles because of a bad season, but tonight I was the one being a prick. Specifically, I called 88 out in a thread I started, regarding a post I misinterpreted. He was in the right. Tonight I was being the asshole.

I apologize for being a d-bag tonight.

Go Irish.

I've been calling a lot of people out this year for being assholes. I feel like a lot of people were being chicken littles because of a bad season, but tonight I was the one being a prick. Specifically, I called 88 out in a thread I started, regarding a post I misinterpreted. He was in the right. Tonight I was being the asshole.

Go Irish.
IIO

Big time Nice Everybody’s happy tonight so you could shit dz bed n we luv u

Ski

Reactions: Bodizephax

Go Irish.
Everyone is rooting for the same goal in the end.
Respectable Notre Dame football once again is a wonderful thing.

Go Irish.
Stop being an asshole

I don’t know the context but like I’ve said in the past: ND was 4-8 last year and even before then, they’ve lost 10 (maybe a few less or a few more) other games under BK that they had no business losing.

I acted like an ass after Georgia ( I never wanted BK back for year 8) but recently said that I was nearly back on board with him and would be 100% back in with wins over USC and State.

Tonight was BK most impressive win of his ND tenure. He had ever reason to be very proud. His team looked awesome.

I never took the comments about Irish fans seriously because, though we were singled out, all fan nations are alike. Even Bama fans before Saban. A myriad of emotions, play to play, game to game, year to year. A&M and LSU fans wanted their guys gone early. That's what fans do. There is no science to it. It's mostly built on emotion while the guys who think they know more about the game then anyone else are usually wrong most of the time. So, it's all good.

And this wasn't about USC being bad (why can't the announcers -- except Simms -- give this team credit) this was about ND domination the line of scrimmage offensively and defensively, forcing turnovers, scoring in the red zone and playing mistake free football.

Well done. We're all happy tonight/

Reactions: TAN1973

Go Irish.
What aboot all the other nights,Eh?[smile]

I've said it before, sometimes IIO is Norm the pizza guy, sometimes he's Tucker the architect.

I maintain this team is going 11-1.

Go Irish.

IIO, Maybe they are a$$hole's. :)

I'm far too ADHD to bike lol. Me and sitting do not mesh. Even if it's sitting, while peddling. Running exhausts me and probably keeps me sane (questionably).
Used to love running the Rideau Canal after they put paths in and cleared the ice and snow.From U of O to Hogs' Back High and back was a good stretch of the legs for an offensive lineman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT