ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Tyree

Maybe, the coaching staff is thinking they have a new starter in Billy S., and are trying to go with experience. All I heard so far this year how Rocco has impressed

Apparently, Tyree earned his scholarship on the first day of practice being Hartman’s favorite target. Not a bad choice to choose from. Rocco has slimed down considerably and looked good. Merriweather shined as our wideout situation seems to be on the rise. J Love has flashes of electricity. Bo picked up where he left off on the spring game. Morrison picked off Hartman, but other than that Hartman looked really good. I pity the QB who challenges Morrison this year. Hart played extremely well except getting burned on a TD. It looks like we have two shut down corners. Overall, there was a lot of rust at first, but the stars shined later on the day
I appreciate the info.

I appreciate the info.
Tyree just got named to the Paul Hornumg list. Congrats. Expecting big time results. Maybe, it would be a good idea to take home off of kick off and punt return duties since it looks like he will be a primary wide out option.

Reactions: IrishMike409
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT