ADVERTISEMENT

Present day clowns that make up the populous..death threat

This happens all the time, sad but true. It's a scare tactic by/from people who are low IQ cowards, it's no way a reflection of the LSU fan base.

Wow. That’s awful. Scare tactic or not, the people issuing such threats need to be held accountable. Now I hope Clemson utterly destroys LSU.

I hope the media doesn't make a big deal of this. No use in giving this any pub/credibility. My high school team bus was once threatened before we boarded to play at another city school, with even a worse rep than ours. That was almost 50 years ago. Our coaching staff told us to get on that damn bus and we'll see what happens after that. LOL!

I hope the media doesn't make a big deal of this. No use in giving this any pub/credibility. My high school team bus was once threatened before we boarded to play at another city school, with even a worse rep than ours. That was almost 50 years ago. Our coaching staff told us to get on that damn bus and we'll see what happens after that. LOL!
I've had batteries thrown at me...you name it...all sorts of language... but I honestly can say never a death threat. At least none that I can remember

I've had batteries thrown at me...you name it...all sorts of language... but I honestly can say never a death threat. At least none that I can remember

the internet has spared the couch stalkers the trouble of looking at phonebooks and buying an envelope.

Reactions: echowaker
Can you imagine "Dirty Harry's" villain using the internet instead of cutting out letters from newspapers and using snail mail?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT