ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions at OSU

Why be honest about this kind of stuff?

For what purpose?
He doesn't have to be, he can say questionable.

Maybe OSU would attack his backup more, but there's no game film for patterson at guard.

Not as big of a deal as a questionable QB, or dynamic playmaker.

that was a one off and nothing we could do about it.

We usually play 4-5 teams that are ranked end of season, and have a very good SOS. Heck 2017 I think we played 7 or 8 teams that were ranked at end of the season.
2017 had 5 top 25 teams in the schedule, 1 of those being top 5. Went 2-3. Lost to Stanford by two+ scores, and got absolutely embarrassed by Miami as what had become an annual come out with the deer in the headlights look game.
Yea, Holtz in 88 had 9 games vs top 25 teams which included 4 top 5 teams and he won them all.
Outside of Clemson 2020 in a strange covid year with Clemson's QB and 3 defensive starters out, BK coached teams NEVER showed up in BIG games. I'm not asking for Holtz type success vs Top 5 teams, but give me better than 1-9

Lol. Like you and other Buck fans speak about ND’s past losses?
Ohio State fans don't talk about the 2 losses by ND last year NEARLY as much as ND fans want to bring up the Oregon and Michigan games.

And even if past losses were brought up, it's a valid point. Notre Dame's record in big games is not that great within the last 30 years.

Ohio State fans don't talk about the 2 losses by ND last year NEARLY as much as ND fans want to bring up the Oregon and Michigan games.

And even if past losses were brought up, it's a valid point. Notre Dame's record in big games is not that great within the last 30 years.
Maybe if Buckeye fans weren't so friggin' obnoxious the Oregon and Michigan losses wouldn't be brought up?

My Pops was born and raised in Delphos so have plenty of OSU-loving cousins.

48-20 OSU.

I think we are simply way overrated given new QB, depleted at WR, unproven running backs, unknown at kicker, injured Patterson.

Maybe if Buckeye fans weren't so friggin' obnoxious the Oregon and Michigan losses wouldn't be brought up?

My Pops was born and raised in Delphos so have plenty of OSU-loving cousins.
Every fanbase has obnoxious fans so I don't buy that for a second

ND fans are just as obnoxious, same with Michigan fans, Bama fans, Tennessee fans... it's the same everywhere.

No it is not. I have been to many, many college football venues. Ohio St. fans are, by far, the worst I have ever encountered. You may choose not to believe it, but Ohio St. fans are generally regarded as being awful.

Yup. And OSU got rolled in its 2 big games last year. Deal with it

No it is not. I have been to many, many college football venues. Ohio St. fans are, by far, the worst I have ever encountered. You may choose not to believe it, but Ohio St. fans are generally regarded as being awful.
Your opinion doesn't really account for much

And ND got rolled in their 2 biggest games, including an epic Fiesta bowl choke job. 29 years and counting. Deal with it.
I’m not the one complaining about you or anyone else bringing up games from yesteryear…you are the one upset, Karen

and it still doesn’t change the fact that you got boat raced by Harbaugh last year, or lost at home to a four loss Oregon team

I’m not the one complaining about you or anyone else bringing up games from yesteryear…you are the one upset, Karen

and it still doesn’t change the fact that you got boat raced by Harbaugh last year, or lost at home to a four loss Oregon team
Still went 11-2 and won the Rose Bowl, which is more than Notre Dame fans can say about their team.

Yep, big win over that 4 loss team as well, that lost to BYU, Oregon State, and San Diego State. Hang your hat on that….lmao
Transitive property is for losers, just saying.

You guys lost to a group of 5 team, which is the most embarrassing thing.

Do you think yours does? 78 is hardly the only poster on Rivals that has shared his bad experience at the Shoe as an opposing fan. #thebuckeyedothprotesttoomuchmethinks
I could care less about some guys "bad" experience at a visiting stadium almost 30 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: irishalice
Transitive property is for losers, just saying.

You guys lost to a group of 5 team, which is the most embarrassing thing.
Lol, you are over here crying to us, who is the loser?

And you might want to look up the meaning of “transitive”, if you are able to read such a big word. Lol. Utah was not a team to be bragging about beating in the Rose Bowl, as it’s previous losses proved

I mean, go ahead and beat your chest about beating 2-10 Indy, 3-9 Nebraska, two teams named Rutgers and Maryland that had 5 conf wins between them, Tulsa and Akron, 7-6 PSU, and a 4 loss Purdue.

deal with it

I could care less about some guys "bad" experience at a visiting stadium almost 30 years ago
Your replies are asinine. 🙄 As a visitor to our board just mind your manners and stick to football without any back handed digs at the Irish or the posters. Following this advice will keep you out of the cornfield. Heres to a great game on Saturday night that is injury free on the field and in the stands!

And ND got rolled in their 2 biggest games, including an epic Fiesta bowl choke job. 29 years and counting. Deal with it.

Hilarious. You are the guy who has been begging for ND to join the Big 10. Earlier, you made a big deal about how poor ND'TV ratings were. Now you are trying to say that ND's football program is not that good. Why don't you go burn a couch somewhere?

52-37 OSU

Hopefully with Buchner proving to be legit before it’s over.
There is just no way!!!!! ND has been on a BK strangle hold the last 10 years! That is gone... this team is going to play free and fast! Tyler Buchner will play great!!!! Nd will score 38! I think CJ Stroud will be harassed all night between R Mills and Foskey alone! Marist will have a huge game and Joseph is an all American who will have at least 1 pick! is Ohio State a good team yes, they are not Alabama or even Georgia...

I already posted this in another thread, but because our visitor continues to insist that every fan base is as bad as Ohio St.'s, it is worth posting again.
The president of Ohio St. had to apologize to Texas fans for the poor treatment they received in Columbus.
Ohio St.'s president received "several dozen complaints" from Texas fans.
I've been there. Ohio St. fans are the worst.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT