ADVERTISEMENT

Pray for Bills DB Damar Hamlin

if you see a bridge standing and appearing structurally sound, the bridge is then fine; but then a car begins to cross the bridge, and the bridge suddenly collapses, did the car cause the otherwise ‘sound’ bridge to collapse? The problem preceeded the event, but it needed a catalys.
That’s an absurd analogy that predisposes one to your desired conclusion because the bridge is structurally unsound and unable to perform the task it was designed and built for, your example is NOT analogous to the Hamlin circumstances,.

What would be analogous, using your bridge as an example, would be if a Boing 747 crashed into it.

Next you’ll tell us that a guy shot through the heart with a .45 had an underlying heart condition that led to his death.

there is not much anyone to do to enlighten you. i genuinely feel sorry for you.

I can't believe everyone is arguing about this situation. Praying the young man makes it through this OK and recovers.. football or no football in his future. Health and well-being of these players always take precedence.

That said, I really held my breath when it happened and was at least relieved to hear he didn't receive a torn aorta from the impact. I live in an area where there is a lot of big time dirt auto racing and we just lost a guy a few years ago from a sudden stop impact that ripped his heart loose. Just scary to think about.

I think either he has a preexisting unknown condition that led to this or it was literally the one in a billion circumstances. Live on TV, the hit wasn't anything out of the ordinary, at least thats how it appeared.

Either way, thank the lord the young man is still here and appears to be on a path to recovery.

I can't believe everyone is arguing about this situation. Praying the young man makes it through this OK and recovers.. football or no football in his future. Health and well-being of these players always take precedence.

That said, I really held my breath when it happened and was at least relieved to hear he didn't receive a torn aorta from the impact. I live in an area where there is a lot of big time dirt auto racing and we just lost a guy a few years ago from a sudden stop impact that ripped his heart loose. Just scary to think about.

I think either he has a preexisting unknown condition that led to this or it was literally the one in a billion circumstances. Live on TV, the hit wasn't anything out of the ordinary, at least thats how it appeared.

Either way, thank the lord the young man is still here and appears to be on a path to recovery.
of course everyone is pulling for this young man to get through this as best possible.

there is not much anyone to do to enlighten you. i genuinely feel sorry for you.
1. You certainly haven’t made any effort to enlighten me
To date, you’ve produced nothing of substance
2. I don’t know that you have an intellect that’s capable of enlightening
me
3. Last I looked, you’re not the Gospel ! Your word alone is insufficient !
4. No need to feel sorry for me, I’m doing just fine.

The force and location of the hit were significant !

1. You certainly haven’t made any effort to enlighten me
To date, you’ve produced nothing of substance
2. I don’t know that you have an intellect that’s capable of enlightening
me
3. Last I looked, you’re not the Gospel ! Your word alone is insufficient !
4. No need to feel sorry for me, I’m doing just fine.
on the chance that persons reading you tirade might give it any credibility, go back to this is for them, not you, his previous comment about ‘ let him who has….‘; well think about Noah, the days of Noah.
I am definately Not the Gospel but we have the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
As for enlightening you! are you kidding! you have proven your stubbornness on this forum so often it is not for me to enlighten you. To enlighten you will take a power far greater than me or any man! Only you can enlist that help/hope.

on the chance that persons reading you tirade might give it any credibility, go back to this is for them, not you, his previous comment about ‘ let him who has….‘; well think about Noah, the days of Noah.
I am definately Not the Gospel but we have the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
As for enlightening you! are you kidding! you have proven your stubbornness on this forum so often it is not for me to enlighten you. To enlighten you will take a power far greater than me or any man! Only you can enlist that help/hope.
Tirade” ?
That’s how you classify opinions that differ from your opinions, as “tirades” ?

I guess, when you’re challenged and can’t answer a question or a series of questions, that’s how you deflect and avoid answering them.

So you want me to be easily swayed by unsubstantiated opinions lacking in facts and logic ?

There’s nothing wrong with having the courage of your convictions and remaining steadfast in the face of opinions that are to the contrary of my own, especially contrarian opinions lacking in facts and logic, such as yours.

To enlighten me one only needs to provide facts and a logical presentation.

I always enjoy it when someone such as yourself won‘t answer questions and tries to divert the attention away from the question, just like you’re doing.

Last edited:
Shame on the league for even trying to restart the game. Guys are crying and visibly terrified of what they are watching and the league thinks they can get a five minute warmup in and restart. Taylor and McDermott were the driving force behind the suspension of that game. Goodell is a garbage commissioner, as are most of the ones in pro sports these days.
FWIW, the league "vehemently" denied that they were going to start the game. ESPN says they are sticking with their story.

NM: verified B.S. or unverifiable

Last edited:
Shame on the league for even trying to restart the game. Guys are crying and visibly terrified of what they are watching and the league thinks they can get a five minute warmup in and restart. Taylor and McDermott were the driving force behind the suspension of that game. Goodell is a garbage commissioner, as are most of the ones in pro sports these days.
What credible, verifiable and reliable source/s can you cite that will substantiate your claim ?

Goodell is a good commissioner who runs an incredibly efficient multi-billion dollar organization.

Who would you replace him with ?

Reactions: notredamerises23
I got to meet Roger Goodell at an ND game a few years ago, maybe 5 years. He had tickets in my section I usher, really nice man who was willing to talk to many fans. Had to ask fans to leave him alone so he could enjoy the game.

Reactions: notredamerises23
sketchy reports, JJWatts might have had a problem? Anyone else seen this? He actually went back in a game in ‘22.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT