ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Colorado v Nebraska

Coach "Sanders" is the same guy coaching as he was when he played. He's all bluster. He avoided contact when it was about to happen if you recall. A great cover guy but not a tackler.

He loves the press when he's winning because he can brag. When he loses and gets questioned he has to provide explanations, of which he has none because he's in over his head.
Prime wasn’t “…all bluster..” when he played in the NFL. The dude is arguably the best NFL cover corner who ever lived. And frankly, he’s the best I ever saw play.

Didn’t tackle well or avoided contact? So what. Tom Brady rarely, if ever, ran outside the pocket.

Last edited:
Prime wasn’t “…all bluster..” when he played in the NFL. The dude is arguably the best NFL cover corner who ever lived. And frankly, he’s the best I ever saw play.

Didn’t tackle well or avoided contact? So what. Tom Brady rarely, if ever, ran outside the pocket.
being a cowboy fan I saw his 'business decisions' first hand
yes he was a great cover corner
but he was not a complete football player because in the end it was all about him and I saw games lost because of that.
so his actions as a coach is no surprise at all
by the way Tom Brady was all about winning the game; Deion is all about HIM

being a cowboy fan I saw his 'business decisions' first hand
yes he was a great cover corner
but he was not a complete football player because in the end it was all about him and I saw games lost because of that.
so his actions as a coach is no surprise at all
by the way Tom Brady was all about winning the game; Deion is all about HIM
He won 2 Super bowls

Deion Sanders takes over a football program that went 1-11 the season prior with an average loss by 40 points

He instantly boosts the brand and popularity of the organization upon his hire. He instantly boost the talent level at the organization I think the roster has more talent on it than it has in decades at Colorado. He wins four games (a three-win improvement from the year prior.) And heading into 2024 his team is now a popular pick for a bowl game.

I don't know how his hire can be viewed as anything other than a success for the Colorado football program up to this point so I don't really get the criticism

Deion Sanders takes over a football program that went 1-11 the season prior with an average loss by 40 points

He instantly boosts the brand and popularity of the organization upon his hire. He instantly boost the talent level at the organization I think the roster has more talent on it than it has in decades at Colorado. He wins four games (a three-win improvement from the year prior.) And heading into 2024 his team is now a popular pick for a bowl game.

I don't know how his hire can be viewed as anything other than a success for the Colorado football program up to this point so I don't really get the criticism
You love recruiting rankings. His recruiting sucks

He sucks and the program blows. They will regret the day they hired him.

You love recruiting rankings. His recruiting sucks
Exactly.

Getting players from the portal isn't recruiting; it's buying. And, this past year they dumped (as I understand it) 51 players and brought in 42. You can't win in the long run making wholesale changes every year.

Reactions: BGI User 756

The teams they beat last year were all under .500.

Big deal.

Reactions: ZibbyQuinn
his attitude hurt his teams so frankly I think you have celebrity lust
They obviously didn't

I hope he fails in cfb because he's been acting like a tool

But him as a player, he was legendary and didn't hurt his team

2 Super Bowls says otherwise

He's not a good " coach ". The face of the program yes. Can't recruit, not a good teacher. Used his persona and success as an NFL player to land his jobs. No legit, serious about football program will touch him. Not a program builder or sustainer.

It remains to be seen. Colorado did improve. So a winning record this year would be a big step forward. He was a heck of an NFL player. Not a fan of his persona, but this year we will see if Colorado can live up to the hype.

You are a complete buffoon. For all the crap you spout about ND's schedule being weak. Have you looked at Colorado's schedule? It would be a miracle if they aren't bowl eligible with the schedule they have. Their two toughest games are 18 KState and 21 Arizona. The rest of the schedule is a complete joke .

Reactions: hvillebill
You are a complete buffoon. For all the crap you spout about ND's schedule being weak. Have you looked at Colorado's schedule? It would be a miracle if they aren't bowl eligible with the schedule they have. Their two toughest games are 18 KState and 21 Arizona. The rest of the schedule is a complete joke .
????

Utah, Oklahoma State, and Kansas are all ranked in the top 25, and Baylor is not an easy out.

lol. Exposed

He used portal for 5 dozen players…

You criticized ND for using such. But like your boy toy crush Prime, you are avoiding answering questions

Forget Nebraska. They are getting pushed around by the Bison. Which I knew would happen. If it weren’t for big plays throwing they’d be in Big trouble.

Google.com

Throwing the ball there. Dumb. I’m not particularly impressed with NDSU clock management either. Same with their defense though Sanders and the CU receivers look good.

Last edited:
And NDSU have a bunch of tough farmers and cowboys. They play football. I won 500 on this game. Took the Bison and points. CU wanted nothing to do with this game.

And NDSU have a bunch of tough farmers and cowboys. They play football. I won 500 on this game. Took the Bison and points. CU wanted nothing to do with this game.
If Colorado didn't have Sheduer and Hunter, they may have won 1 game this year

I don't expect Deion to be there next year. It will be ugly without those 2 and he will bail

You rarely read anyone say they lost a bet.

He will likely go round 1 but don’t think he should nor will he have much success in the NFL. Making some good throws against the FCS Bison
Likely? Based on watching the kid play, his athleticism and throwing a football, zero doubt IMO he will go Round 1.

And I do not care who he was playing tonight.

Likely? Based on watching the kid play, his athleticism and throwing a football, zero doubt IMO he will go Round 1.

And I do not care who he was playing tonight.

I agree-----but a team or two will pass on him because guys don't want to deal with Dad's big mouth.

Reactions: NDinNJ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT