ADVERTISEMENT

Official, ND v Pitt Game Thread

Man. Book makes a lot of good decisions but trying to do too much is his kryptonite right now.

another keyboard tough guy. when you move out of your parents basement let me know.
Dude you're calling Notre Dame's players bums, you called Book garbage and I'm the tough guy. You're an absolute joke and you deserve to be banned.

Irish will figure this out but Narduzzi brought a good plan so far. Defense may need to play hero till second half adjustments

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like anytime they line up under center, they run it. I would think they would want to throw teams off by utilizing the play action or just dropping back from under center.

I wouldn't say that, but I would say Alabama would score 42 on a team like this.

Still, not a good start for ND. I don't think we are flat; I just don't think we are as good as some of us think. There have been too many discussions about who would get shut out of the playoffs by an undefeated Notre Dame team.

Reactions: geza67
I wouldn't say that, but I would say Alabama would score 42 on a team like this.

Still, not a good start for ND. I don't think we are flat; I just don't think we are as good as some of us think. There have been too many discussions about who would get shut out of the playoffs by an undefeated Notre Dame team.
Penn State hung 50. UCF 45.

I think that’s about right. We will beat Pitt and maybe by the spread or more. But we are overrated — defense is better but not elite by any means. We lost a lot last yr wit Q and M. Book gets a ton of pub because we are ND, his deep ball ability seems questionable so far. We have far superior athletes vs whom we’ve played so far. Stanford way overrated—— enormously lucky they beat Oregon, very weak recruiting classes last couple years. It serves all the networks to talk us up I think Bama waxes us

Sometimes I would like to see some more north-south running out of Notre Dame. Not in a three yards and a cloud of dust sense, but rather allowing their bigger offensive line to be bigger and letting the backs have momentum running downhill behind them.

Penn St, huge in state rival, blew Pitt out of the water. Irish have their hands full. Book not sure what he’s seeing right now. Gotta give Pitt some credit. Irish need to run it down their throats in the second half.

Sometimes I would like to see some more north-south running out of Notre Dame. Not in a three yards and a cloud of dust sense, but rather allowing their bigger offensive line to be bigger and letting the backs have momentum running downhill behind them.

Absolutely right 100%. I think this has to happen second half. Irish are too talented across the board to play patty cake soft with these guys. Let’s go offense!

Dude you're calling Notre Dame's players bums, you called Book garbage and I'm the tough guy. You're an absolute joke and you deserve to be banned.

wow...you're a snowflake. Book has played like garbage this game. God forbid someone calls out these players when they suck.

Penn St, huge in state rival, blew Pitt out of the water. Irish have their hands full. Book not sure what he’s seeing right now. Gotta give Pitt some credit. Irish need to run it down their throats in the second half.

The half time score of PSU - Pitt was only 14-6. PSU was able to run it up in the 2nd half. Lets see what we can do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT