ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame Georgia Predictions

Jersey Domer

ND Expert
Sep 25, 2009
Thoughts? I see a tough game similar to the LSU game in 2014 especially with a true freshman at QB for them. Do you think ND should sell out and stack the box and make Fromm beat us? He has a good arm and is accurate. Though, I think ND wins at the end of the day 21-14. What are your thoughts?

Catholics vs Canines? Catholics vs Cotton? Means little. Irish pull it out in front of 38,000 supporters by 27-23

Very difficult to figure this one out. Kirby Smart is in his second year with a lot of good, if not, great players on defense. While Georgia has a freshman QB, they aren't going to make him carry the team.

Notre Dame has lots of offensive firepower, but our defense is suspect. Plus, you have to wonder if the team has grown up from last year when it had a quitter's mentality.

I think it really comes down to Wimbush. Last week, I thought he took far too many hits from a team that is nowhere near as fast or strong as Georgia. Plus, I cringed on more than one pass play, including his first TD.

Wimbush plays well, I say ND 24-20. Wimbush plays average or poorly, I say Georgia 24-10.

Thoughts? I see a tough game similar to the LSU game in 2014 especially with a true freshman at QB for them. Do you think ND should sell out and stack the box and make Fromm beat us? He has a good arm and is accurate. Though, I think ND wins at the end of the day 21-14. What are your thoughts?
With the game at ND, the UGA OL being very young and inexperienced, If I had to bet the farm, I would go with ND. My red and black shaded glasses make me think that UGA wins.

28-26 ND with the ND defense stopping the Dawgs with less than a minute going for 2 to extend the game into OT. Instant classic which makes me immediately get nervous about BC as I still have nightmares about 1993

I think both teams strengths equal out and the game comes down to ND's Defense vs UGA's Offense. 21-17...flip a coin.

ND 35, UGA 21

Reactions: faviles15
ND-31
uga-27

But I can also see this going 45-17 dawgs. I want to believe that ND is up to par but I have been burnt in the past. I will be pulling for my Irish as always.

GO IRISH!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT