ADVERTISEMENT

No Depth - Year 7. Not even at WR

I've come to accept that some people enjoy watching their favorite team lose because they thrive on negativity. When their team doesn't lose, they fabricate things to be disappointed in. Other people do the same thing with other hobbies, friends or even family. I don't begrudge them. It's just how they are wired.

Reactions: zonairish
WR is the least of ND's concerns. They have the best WR coach in country. Hunter is really solid and when he gets back he'll be reliable. St. Brown's upside is A.J. Green, Stepherson reminds me of a young TJ Jones, Sanders is the shiftiest player ND has had since Golden Tate, Finke will be one of those annoying, reliable guys that does everything right and drives more talented defenders insane.... meanwhile, McKinley and Claypool will be learning each week, but neither is short on talent.
Question...
Why do you think Finke is less talented. ?
Just curious

cannot believe thatvquestion! A high 4* prospect actually panning out vs a walkon.

What am I missing ?

cannot believe thatvquestion! A high 4* prospect actually panning out vs a walkon.

What am I missing ?
With your tunnel vision I can understand how the questions bewilders you...

Four star, ten star irrelevant....
I asked why Irish in Ontario thinks Finke automatically will not be as athletic as a DB lining up against.

Reactions: Pennick44
With your tunnel vision I can understand how the questions bewilders you...

Four star, ten star irrelevant....
I asked why Irish in Ontario thinks Finke automatically will not be as athletic as a DB lining up against.
Pers hasn't had the time to analyze Finke's film. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT