ADVERTISEMENT

Nice choking noise on Atlanta sideline In Super Bowl

Before the game I hated the Pats, but the Falcons I really had no feelings for one way or the other. Now I hate the Falcons because they could not close out NE.

Reactions: RowTheBoatND
Going 4-8 with no bowl game after 7 seasons is choking. Losing in overtime to the GOAT QB is not choking.

This game was lost by the Falcons offensive coordinator. 3 minutes to go, needing just a field goal, and this idiot is passing. And that's after Julio Jones made a spectacular catch to put them in close range. Run the damn ball, burn some clock and/or NE TOs and kick the FG to go up 11. 49ers should reconsider their hire. Just plain stupid

Last edited:
Reactions: NIN Irish
How in the world did a thread about the Falcons turn into an indictment on the Irish football program, BK, and CW? Some of you are obsessed with bitching about the same topic over and over. Same thing, no matter the thread. Over and over. Some have different names but the same negative message. I ask this question again. Exactly at what moment in time did you people transition from coherent happy Irish fans to mumbling grumpy old women?

I wouldn't call Bray the GOAT. GOATS don't lose superbowls or have to cheat. Montana the GOAT.

Jerry Rice's pal:
p_8024_1332529016.jpg

How in the world did a thread about the Falcons turn into an indictment on the Irish football program, BK, and CW? Some of you are obsessed with bitching about the same topic over and over. Same thing, no matter the thread. Over and over. Some have different names but the same negative message. I ask this question again. Exactly at what moment in time did you people transition from coherent happy Irish fans to mumbling grumpy old women?
Rice was a great player but Montana had the ball in his hand every play

I wouldn't call Bray the GOAT. GOATS don't lose superbowls or have to cheat. Montana the GOAT.

Montana also never threw an interception in the super bowl.

Brady should have a 3-4 record in Super Bowls. 2 of the wins came as a result of the two worst coaching decisions in the history of the super bowl by passing the ball instead of running it.

Brady can't control what the opponents do in a game. I'm sure in most , if not all games, the losing team will look back and realize what they should have done and should not have done. Coaching is just as much part of the game as a DE making a sack or a RB running for 3 scores. The Pats have nothing to be embarrassed about.

Brady has played nearly as many SBs as Joe and Terry played - combined. Bradshaw called him the greatest last night - I'll take his opinion over yours any day.

Brady has played nearly as many SBs as Joe and Terry played - combined. Bradshaw called him the greatest last night - I'll take his opinion over yours any day.
Bradshaw couldnt spell CAT if you spotted him the C and the A. Look it up. LOL.

Bradshaw works for a network which shows the nfl it's his job to put over the new talent. It wouldn't make any sense if he buried all the new guys. Yes Tom Brady is top 5 but he lost a few superbowls. Bill Belichick is the GOAT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT