ADVERTISEMENT

Next season roster

lyonhawk

ND Expert
Sep 8, 2003
Yesterday obviously wasn't the ending to the season that most of us wanted, but it was still a season in which we exceeded expectations. Looking at our roster, we were also surprisingly young.

On O, we lose Wimbush to transfer and Dexter, Mustipher, and Bars to graduation. We may also lose Mack. Williams is a huge loss to me because we haven't recruited the position well. We have Armstong and Jones back with the freshmen from this season and nothing coming in this class. All our WRs are back, but we need someone to become elite in that group. Kmet is ready to take over is Mack doesn't want to come back and after Bars went down, the OL started 3 sophs and a Fr in terms of eligibility. The only loss of the current OL is Mustipher.

On D, we lose Tillery and Bonner in the middle. MTA, Hinish, and Ademilola will pick up there, but not sure we have another Tillery. Our DEs on both sides should all be back. That's probably our best and deepest position and should be a real strength next season. Losses at LB are huge in Tranquill and Coney, but unlike RB, we have been recruiting this position very well. There should be talent there, though the experience and leadership of the other 2 will be sorely missed, especially early in the season. The secondary should be very strong. If Julian Love comes back, we'll return everyone in the secondary as well.

So in short, we return a ton from a 12-win team. The big losses are Dexter, Mustipher, Tillery, Coney, Tranquill, and potentially Love if he goes to the NFL.

Just enough to get embarrassed in athens. The Dawgs should get plenty of love from the media after that. Glad for the home and home.

A lot of young talent along the o-line. Yes, we lose Mustipher but the rest are highly ranked and all have 3-4 years of eligibility.

Just enough to get embarrassed in athens. The Dawgs should get plenty of love from the media after that. Glad for the home and home.
I was quite impressed with the Georgia fans that made the trip to South Bend. Very respectful, good people...clearly they are not the fans that come over to the ND message boards.

Reactions: hvillebill
Maybe, but then you'll just find a way to choke in the big one again. Fake punt? he-he-he... All those top ten recruiting classes and you still haven't won a natty since 1980?! Even lowly ND has one in 1989.

I was quite impressed with the Georgia fans that made the trip to South Bend. Very respectful, good people...clearly they are not the fans that come over to the ND message boards.
Well i came over to be supportive until i saw what was being said about us. Have a great new year and see you folks in athens. Hope you field a team.

The program is headed in the right direction. I wouldn’t expect anything less than 10 wins in 2019. Will we be on the same level as Alabama, no...

I like the Georgia fans with the exception of that moron. I'm looking forward to the game next year. It's good for college football when blue bloods have the courage to play each other. I have zero respect for trolls who visit other message boards to talk smack.

Reactions: McCallen ND NYC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT