ADVERTISEMENT

BIG OT: Anybody here into fantasy baseball?

chaseball

I've posted how many times?
Sep 8, 2007
I'm thinking of creating a free yahoo fantasy baseball league 10 teams, everything set up with Yahoo's default format. We can make it a Head 2 Head league with standard/default scoring categories.

I've seen off topic baseball discussions here and know some of our regulars talk baseball from time to time.

Wondering if any of the regulars here would be interested in joining a fantasy baseball league for the 2023 season?

Under The Dome Fantasy Baseball League

If there's interest, I'll volunteer as commissioner and get it all set up.

The season starts March 30th, so we'll do a live snake (or auction) draft next Sunday afternoon (March 26th).

1. Team Chaseball

Last edited:
Used to do the traditional rotisserie league baseball. I found the auction format to be much more interesting than a draft style league.

Used to do the traditional rotisserie league baseball. I found the auction format to be much more interesting than a draft style league.
Same i play roto but thought H2H would be more accessible for the general baseball fan that might use this site. If you are interested in taking a spot and others share a desire for roto instead of H2H i'd be happy to change it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT