ADVERTISEMENT

ND -BYU Game Thread

Looks like Diggs was suppose to cut the route to the outside. No sure of course, but based on the throw, it looked like it

That was a great play call by BYU.
ND oline needs to get it in gear. Wrs have to make the catch, you are going to get hit, might as well make the catch.

Reactions: DieHard_Irish
Perfect play call on the screen, but according to get nasty it was Rees’s fault that Tyree dropped the ball

Last edited:
Excellent catching development!
Yep, Rees has to learn how to execute catching an easy pass better !

Silly me, I thought they recruited backs and receivers who already knew how to catch a football before they got to ND

Yep, Rees has to learn how to execute catching an easy pass better !

Silly me, I thought they recruited backs and receivers who already knew how to catch a football before they got to ND
That’s an example of being on the player

6 more completions to MM and we are up 17-6...LOL!!!!!
Time for the oline to start imposing their will. Lets Go IRISH!!!!!!

That’s an example of being on the player
OK, but you said that the entire team, all 11 players, have to fail to execute in order for the failure to execute to be Rees’s fault. So when did all 11 players fail to execute ?

Why, why, why .....put the QB under center...or at least put a lead blocker in the back field. TR blew that one.

Why is it that on 3rd or 4th and short ND just can’t convert?

Could have put a ton of pressure on BYU...just a bone head call.....well hopefully the D gets a TO on this drive.

May not matter but wasn’t a fan of the 2-point decision. Just kick and go up 13. No reason to risk a point there.

May not matter but wasn’t a fan of the 2-point decision. Just kick and go up 13. No reason to risk a point there.
Yes there is.
At 18-6 and 19-6 two BYU TD’s win the game.

at 20-6 two BYU TD’s tie the game.

Big difference.

Ok...time to go on another long drive and just take all the steam out of BYU. Pound the ball and find # 87.

Defense needs to step up. Put some pressure on their QB...get a turnover would be nice.

BYU starting feel like they are back in the game. Need the D to shut them down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT