ADVERTISEMENT

Myles Garret the most egregious play in NFL history

Yup Rudolph looks like a completely innocent victim in all this. Fight is over until Rudolph acted like a complete lunatic.
You are defending someone and something that is being called the dirtiest play in NFL history.... think about that..... and like I have said all along Rudolph is not 100% innocent... but to claim they are equal is the stupidest thing I have read all day. Pack it up... celebrate the Browns actually beating the Steelers... and stop defending a clown. Hell even the clown Garret admitted he was way out of line.

Rudolph starts the fights by trying to rip Garrett helmet off & kicks Garrett in the his nuts with cleats on when Garrett retaliates. Then the fight is over & Garrett is being restrained by 2 Steelers lineman. Rudolph then Charges Garrett swings on him and punches him in the nuts. Only a f'ing moron like yourself can blame this all on Garrett.
You are a true moron

You are defending someone and something that is being called the dirtiest play in NFL history.... think about that..... and like I have said all along Rudolph is not 100% innocent... but to claim they are equal is the stupidest thing I have read all day. Pack it up... celebrate the Browns actually beating the Steelers... and stop defending a clown. Hell even the clown Garret admitted he was way out of line.
Not a Browns fan & have never once said Garrett is innocent or shouldnt be hit with a lengthy suspension. The only thing I disagree with you & the rest of your side is it didnt rise to the level of criminal charges & that what "could of happened" is not what actually happened.
I also disagree with you & your side that Rudolph actions played a bigger role than you want to accept.
Now because I dont agree with your views on the matter you get pissy & start throwing out insults & other nonsense.

Not a Browns fan & have never once said Garrett is innocent or shouldnt be hit with a lengthy suspension. The only thing I disagree with you & the rest of your side is it didnt rise to the level of criminal charges & that what "could of happened" is not what actually happened.
I also disagree with you & your side that Rudolph actions played a bigger role than you want to accept.
Now because I dont agree with your views on the matter you get pissy & start throwing out insults & other nonsense.
You called me a 'f'ing moron' dude..... only after I claimed you saying Rudolph was Equal to Garret in guilt was stupid.... which every time I even type it out I laugh about how stupid it is.

You've been shown videos and hypotheticals but it is clear you are set in your ways. Which is dead wrong.

You called me a 'f'ing moron' dude..... only after I claimed you saying Rudolph was Equal to Garret in guilt was stupid.... which every time I even type it out I laugh about how stupid it is.

You've been shown videos and hypotheticals but it is clear you are set in your ways. Which is dead wrong.

if true, report his post doing that.

Garrett will likely escape charges because like in most bean ball/hockey fights situations no one was seriously hurt. As for Rudolph he is no victim here. He repeatedly ask for this fight. He is just as big a punk as Garrett in all this.
The twitter poster on here is a dunce. It looks like "he's trying to grab his nuts.' How does he know? He could also be reaching for his helmet which is in the hand across the body of the Douche from Cleveland.

Oh my....the drama of the NFL. It's getting to be more reality show and less sport. Wait till the cop hating kneeler signs on with someone, then you're really going to have drama, fueled daily by the media. Stand by all you NFL fans. I always heard talk that Conrad Dobler and Lyle Alzado were dirty players back in the day. SI once proclaimed Conrad the dirtiest player in the NFL.

Reactions: Catholicfan95
Oh my....the drama of the NFL. It's getting to be more reality show and less sport. Wait till the cop hating kneeler signs on with someone, then you're really going to have drama, fueled daily by the media. Stand by all you NFL fans. I always heard talk that Conrad Dobler and Lyle Alzado were dirty players back in the day. SI once proclaimed Conrad the dirtiest player in the NFL.

Conrad admitted to biting on any appendage he could reach in a pileup!

I love the tough, physical football played in the AFC North, but all of this nonsense has to end. If you are the GM or owner of the Browns, how can you keep Freddie Kitchens? To me this is the straw that breaks the camels back, but who knows.

Why is Kitchens responsible for Garrett’s insane behavior ?

Never said Garrett shouldnt be suspended but im not clutching my pearls in horror that he should be charged with assault either.

Have you ever worn or held an NFL helmet ?

They’re heavy and rock hard.

How much force do you think is generated by a 6’ 4” 270 pound super athlete swinging that helmet with a Herculean effort at another person’s head ?

Enough to seriously injure them ?

Enough to kill them ?

If he swung that helmet with the force he swung it last night and hit you, your spouse, your parents, your children or your siblings, are you telling us that you wouldn’t want him charged with assault ?

Why is Kitchens responsible for Garrett’s insane behavior ?

That play was awful, true but did you see the amount of head hunting plays the browns got flagged for? The team is out of control, pause they want kitchens gone, it's well documented.

1st point George Zimmerman killed a boy because he was losing a fight & a jury found those actions to be lawful. So not sure you know exactly how this would all play out in the real world.
2nd point you are acting as if Garrett physically harmed Rudolph where he needed medical attention he did not. That plays a part Ill concede that if Garrett fractured his skull this would be a different discussion but ot didnt happen that way no.matter how much you try to make it so.

The ONLY reason that Mason didn’t suffer a skull fracture or worse is because he saw the blow coming and was able recoil away from the blow.

Had he not attempted to avoid the blow he would have suffered a fractured skull or worse.

Again, if Garrett hit you or a family member with that helmet are you stating that you wouldn’t want criminal charges brought against him ?

That play was awful, true but did you see the amount of head hunting plays the browns got flagged for? The team is out of control, pause they want kitchens gone, it's well documented.

What happened on the field prior to the last 29 seconds is totally irrelevant in terms of the Garrett incident in the last 29 seconds.

Yeah I have. Im a raiders fan actually. Show me a dirtier play from him. And dont show me a helmet to helmet hit because that was legal then

Not to split hairs, but just because a hit is legal doesn't mean it isn't dirty. Trying to take out a guy's knee might be a perfectly legal hit, but if you do it for the purpose of attempting to injure the other player, I think almost any player would consider that dirty. I suppose it comes down to what the tackler's intent is. I agree that what Garrett did probably looks worse than anything Tatum ever did (although Darryl Stingley would obviously say otherwise), but Tatum made his career having a reputation as a head hunter. After all, they called him the "Assassin." While that was how the game was played in those days, that doesn't mean he wasn't engaged in dirty play. Tatum relished having that reputation because it made opposing players reluctant to come across the middle when they knew Tatum was going to try and take their head off. Interesting side note: when Tatum went to OSU, he was a running back. OSU assistant coach Lou Holtz convinced him to become a defensive back.

The ONLY reason that Mason didn’t suffer a skull fracture or worse is because he saw the blow coming and was able recoil away from the blow.

Had he not attempted to avoid the blow he would have suffered a fractured skull or worse.

Again, if Garrett hit you or a family member with that helmet are you stating that you wouldn’t want criminal charges brought against him ?
Wouldnt happen to me because im not dumb enough to try and rip off another man's helmet and then when unsuccessful at the 1st attempt I certainly wouldnt charge the guy that just whipped my ass a 2nd time. I love how you guys argue what could of happened as opposed to what actually happened.

Reactions: TheSodFather

If Mason Rudolph called you a racial slur, tried to twist your head off, kicked your genitals, and then grabbed them I’m sure you would invite him to Thanksgiving dinner to meet your big brother Ian huh?

Rudolph starts the fights by trying to rip Garrett helmet off & kicks Garrett in the his nuts with cleats on when Garrett retaliates. Then the fight is over & Garrett is being restrained by 2 Steelers lineman. Rudolph then Charges Garrett swings on him and punches him in the nuts. Only a f'ing moron like yourself can blame this all on Garrett.

It’s obvious that you never saw the video.

Mason had gotten rid of the ball previous to Garrett wrapping him up and throwing him to the ground. That’s what started the everything.

Is the fight over when 2 Steeler's line man have Garrett?
Did Mason Rodulph attack Garrett a 2nd time when there was no need & he could of walked away?
As for starting a fight in the street. Garrett would have been justified to defend himself & stop the aggression

so my opinion is that law enforcement would charge Rudolph not Garrett as he was not the aggressor.

That’s your expert legal opinion ?

Don’t try to become an attorney !

The Steelers linemen were trying to get Garrett off of Mason.

Garrett ripped Mason’s helmet off of his head, that’s why Mason went after him. Have you ever had a helmet ripped off of your head ?
Would you say that your neck and head are in a good deal of pain ?

If Mason Rudolph called you a racial slur, tried to twist your head off, kicked your genitals, and then grabbed them I’m sure you would invite him to Thanksgiving dinner to meet your big brother Ian huh?

Your premise is factually flawed as is your conclusion !

1st point George Zimmerman killed a boy because he was losing a fight & a jury found those actions to be lawful. So not sure you know exactly how this would all play out in the real world.
2nd point you are acting as if Garrett physically harmed Rudolph where he needed medical attention he did not. That plays a part Ill concede that if Garrett fractured his skull this would be a different discussion but ot didnt happen that way no.matter how much you try to make it so.

That was no boy that Zimmerman shot, it was a grown thug.

So if you shoot someone in the head and the bullet just grazes them, not requiring medical attention, no harm, no foul ? ? ?

You have your facts wrong !

Look at the video frame by frame and you’ll get a better understanding on the sequencing

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
Wtf are u talking about

That was nothing ! Back when I played sports we would use baseball bats to hit someone in the head with ! You guys are soft !

You have got to be a Democrat ! You make up sh!t out of thin air !

Thats what I thought when he added in the racial slur lol. Must be a freakin liberal

Bwahaha. I’m actually glad you cleared that up because I wasn’t sure the context of struggle bus OP. Do you two put your chews in before or after your white hoods go over your head?

Garrett certainly put Kaepernick on the back pages.

Kaepernick was a no-show for his NFL workout today, notifying the NFL at 2:30 today that he wouldn’t participate after the NFL went to great lengths to accommodate him.

He remains an unrestricted free agent.

Garrett certainly put Kaepernick on the back pages.

Kaepernick was a no-show for his NFL workout today, notifying the NFL at 2:30 today that he wouldn’t participate after the NFL went to great lengths to accommodate him.

He remains an unrestricted free agent.
Unwanted unrestricted free agent!

an absolute disgraceful showing in Cleveland by one of the most promising and talented players of his generation. Anxious to see what the NFL does. Needs to be a season long suspension.
As a Browns fan I hope like hell he never plays for Cleveland again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT