ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Elko

Golson5

All Star
Apr 15, 2019
Looks to be getting hired by Tx A&M. Excellent hire for them. He will be tough on game 1. That game just got more difficult

Maybe this opens the door for Riley Leonard to ND. Thats one of the few I would want if in portal.

Could ve the ripple effect

Reactions: BGI User 756
Interesting, I heard A&M was preparing to offer Kirby Smart between 15-20 million per season.

Big time with their talented roster
Texas A&M has NFL players on that roster that they paid for and even with suspect coaching, the Aggies fielded a top 15- 20 type defense. Imagine what they can do if they continue to get that type of talent with someone like Elko coaching.

Last edited:
Elko isn't that great. He was 7-5 this year at Duke. 16-9 overall. I thought the Aggies had deeper coffers than this.

Georgia
Alabama
Texas
Mississippi
LSU
Oklahoma
Tennessee

Tough sledding in that conference.

Really tough.
It's tough for everyone.

You said they weren't overly talented. They are very talented. That was/is not the problem there

That is not true. They are the 3rd most talented team in that conference right now
Relative to Alabama, Georgia, Texas, Oklahoma, LSU, Mississippi, and Tennessee, saying TAM is the third most talented team in the SEC is highly debatable.

Relative to Alabama, Georgia, Texas, Oklahoma, LSU, Mississippi, and Tennessee, saying TAM is the third most talented team in the SEC is highly debatable.
It is. But that's where they are on the team composite rankings. Not the end all be all. But they are the number 4 team in the country in terms of talent.

Talent is not an issue down there

Elko isn't that great. He was 7-5 this year at Duke. 16-9 overall. I thought the Aggies had deeper coffers than this.
Only 7-5? Do you see who’s on that roster? There’s no way they should have a defense that is as good as it is, i.e., top 25–top 30, with those players; now imagine him with NFL talent like Texas A&M has and/or can get with money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT