ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Rhule

hoopsstar12

Posts Like A Champion
Jan 16, 2008
Interviewing for Panthers job. Any Baylor defensive recruits that might be interested in changing their mind ?

That would be a big hit to the program almost devastating.
I would think Baylor counters

Last edited:
Reactions: pink4141
Hard to tell, Matt has defiantly got a great thing going at Baylor. I think he should wait one more year, see what Michigan and USC do. There'll be a lot of changes next season he should wait it out.

I think he is graduating this year and maybe he was considering other options. A lot of it was speculation but apparently he is coming back for a 5th year.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Hard to tell, Matt has defiantly got a great thing going at Baylor. I think he should wait one more year, see what Michigan and USC do. There'll be a lot of changes next season he should wait it out.

SC will be mediocre in ‘20 before the real debacle in ‘21 when the talent attrition has the programs sink to heretofore unseen depths!

SC will be mediocre in ‘20 before the real debacle in ‘21 when the talent attrition has the programs sink to heretofore unseen depths!

Well Matt did a good job turning around Baylor with limited talent. Great coaches transcend those obstacles. No doubt though, to your point SC is turning fast.

Great job by Ogeron turning LSU around in Year 2!
Indeed, I'm sure USC fans are eating muck right now. Granted, the transfer portal has completely changed college football. The best thing Ed's done is hire Joe Brady and change the Offense. Talent level has remained steady in his tenure, no uptick in comparison to Les.

Yeah named HC November 26th ....so what ....at least it didn’t take him 10 plus years!

He's a great coach, but he didn't take over a dumpster fire. Look at the 2016 class for LSU, ranked 2. 2015 ranked 5. 2014 ranked 2. LSU was a national power with SEC championships and a national Championship in that decade. Do you really want to compare ND when Kelly took over to LSU when Ed took over? You will lose every time, so quit using that to prove your point. You're wrong and I really don't care what your opinion is about the last 10 years, news flash ND has been irrelevant for 30 and now you want to complain about the coach that's gotten us back? Spare me dude, your opinion stinks.

He's a great coach, but he didn't take over a dumpster fire. Look at the 2016 class for LSU, ranked 2. 2015 ranked 5. 2014 ranked 2. LSU was a national power with SEC championships and a national Championship in that decade. Do you really want to compare ND when Kelly took over to LSU when Ed took over? You will lose every time, so quit using that to prove your point. You're wrong and I really don't care what your opinion is about the last 10 years, news flash ND has been irrelevant for 30 and now you want to complain about the coach that's gotten us back? Spare me dude, your opinion stinks.
The only thing that stinks here is you! He’s done it with two years of his own recruiting. Embrace the suck!

The only thing that stinks here is you! He’s done it with two years of his own recruiting. Embrace the suck!
Lol his first year recruits would be the class of 2017 which was ranked 7, followed by 15 then 6. A good job but let's think about it, it's the 2019 season and he's been there for 3 years, that's not even a full class of seniors to pass through the program, how could you possibly say it's his recruits? Sorry facts blow your opinion to heck but you're not right. Again, he's a fine coach but know the facts before you spew an opinion that is shattered by facts.

Reactions: Pennick4
Lol his first year recruits would be the class of 2017 which was ranked 7, followed by 15 then 6. A good job but let's think about it, it's the 2019 season and he's been there for 3 years, that's not even a full class of seniors to pass through the program, how could you possibly say it's his recruits? Sorry facts blow your opinion to heck but you're not right. Again, he's a fine coach but know the facts before you spew an opinion that is shattered by facts.
The only fact here is you eating crow! He’s not on a ten year plan!

The only fact here is you eating crow! He’s not on a ten year plan!

Dude, lol, pathetic. Deny facts all you want, but you look like an idiot. You're whole "kelly sucks" "10 years too long" mantra is dull and played out. You're just spewing hate. Facts are facts window licker lol

Reactions: DublinND
Dude, lol, pathetic. Deny facts all you want, but you look like an idiot. You're whole "jelly sucks" "10 years too long" mantra is dull and played out. You're just spewing hate. Facts are facts window licker lol
Nice Spin ... moronic...... enjoy watching them playing in the championship game!

Nice Spin ... enjoy watching them playing in the championship game!

I will I like LSU and will be rooting for them, I also love facts and proving people wrong, don't be butt hurt lol. Sorry your opinion sucks dude and I'm sorry that you don't like to formulate opinions based on facts, do yourself a favor and just admit you're wrong.

Reactions: Pennick4
I will I like LSU and will be rooting for them, I also love facts and proving people wrong, don't be butt hurt lol. Sorry your opinion sucks dude and I'm sorry that you don't like to formulate opinions based on facts, do yourself a favor and just admit you're wrong.
Your butt is hurt.....sorry for that! Ed O is making you look foolish which isn’t hard!

Your butt is hurt.....sorry for that! Ed O is making you look foolish which isn’t hard!

My god, have you been to school, did you learn reading comprehension? You're missing my point entirely and making yourself look awfully dull. Again, I know facts hurt little buddy. It'll be okay, you'll make it out of this one.

Reactions: DublinND

Here's a really simplistic, easy to understand breakdown. Ed O and BK are in no way comparable. Not in the slightest.

Edit: you're response will be "Ed O wins games". Lol classic moronic response

My god, have you been to school, did you learn reading comprehension? You're missing my point entirely and making yourself look awfully dull. Again, I know facts hurt little buddy. It'll be okay, you'll make it out of this one.
Unfortunately you are a an unsophisticated peasant who has nothing more than to embrace the mediocrity of your commoner status in life ... empirical evidence is clearly something you cannot comprehend!

Unfortunately you are a an unsophisticated peasant who has nothing more than to embrace the mediocrity of your commoner status in life ... empirical evidence is clearly something you cannot comprehend!

I think it's funny how you've resorted to attacking my lively hood lol, it's a classic sign of emotional distress displayed by a sore loser. Frankly, I love seeing this! It means you're moved by words on an internet message board, you've shown your backside to this entire board because you have no capability of holding a debate and acknowledging facts that dispel what your point is. Again, sad and yet again hilarious! Please continue this display

I think it's funny how you've resorted to attacking my lively hood lol, it's a classic sign of emotional distress displayed by a sore loser. Frankly, I love seeing this! It means you're moved by words on an internet message board, you've shown your backside to this entire board because you have no capability of holding a debate and acknowledging facts that dispel what your point is. Again, sad and yet again hilarious! Please continue this display
Facts are You seem to have some genetic deficiencies. Sorry for your problems.

This is hilarious to watch. I'm ripping you apart at the seams, and all it took was facts to prove you wrong to make you crumble. Dance for me puppet, dance.
The only thing ripped is your trousers from getting bent over time after time. You lose! Haha!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT