ADVERTISEMENT

Marcus Freeman = Jon Scheyer

Get Nasty

I've posted how many times?
Jul 26, 2006
Great recruiters, work their tails off, teams show occasional flashes but overall they have no clue what they’re doing on a daily or weekly basis…. We’ll see if they can learn and how fast as they are both young

They both look so confused when their teams play terrible. Big difference between being confused and pissed. Pissed normally means you probably know what the issue is and will fix it; confused is you get nd football this year and duke basketball this year.

Great recruiters, work their tails off, teams show occasional flashes but overall they have no clue what they’re doing on a daily or weekly basis…. We’ll see if they can learn and how fast as they are both young

They both look so confused when their teams play terrible. Big difference between being confused and pissed. Pissed normally means you probably know what the issue is and will fix it; confused is you get nd football this year and duke basketball this year.
You're a moron

You are truly a whinny, know nothing, asshole

Earlier in the season I would understand where you were coming from. I saw a change in the bowl game. I was very proud of young Marcus during that game. I feel he learned a lot this season. I think he will continue to learn and improve.
I think people don’t understand how bad the South Carolina team is we played…. They were missing soooo many players . Over half their starters and significant key reserves. They aren’t a deep team

If we had beat the team them with the players that beat ut and Clemson I’d be more excited. But our D was absolute trash first quarter and Buchner made major mistakes giving them 14 points

That was a team we should have beat 40-17

At one point 3 dlinemen were going out for passes and lined up as wrs … let that sink in

Reactions: Airzee23
Freeman may become great, I hope so, but not acknowledging he had did bad this year is a lie

Reactions: Airzee23
9 and 4 with a backup QB and a bowl win is not a bad year. Is it a great year, no. But not close to bad
If we weren’t an old experienced team that went 11-1 prior year I’d agree. But no one predicted 8-4 that thought freeman was going to be good, peope that predicted tough year didn’t like freeman hire… I was NOT one of them… I said 10-2 expected, 9-3
Was average year

It’s actually a good comparison… both took over for coach with most wins in program history… Kelly is NOT K, not saying that…. Both were young up and coming coaches on staff, both best known for recruiting but probably not ready for gig

They honestly both looked confused and rarely get pissed on sideline, both don’t work officials yet

If we weren’t an old experienced team that went 11-1 prior year I’d agree. But no one predicted 8-4 that thought freeman was going to be good, peope that predicted tough year didn’t like freeman hire… I was NOT one of them… I said 10-2 expected, 9-3
Was average year
Your expectation was with Buchner. He got injured. We had Pyne at QB. Probably least talented QB in all of p5

If you told me 0and 2 then Pyne Id say we'd be lucky to get 6 wins. Season was going to be a disaster

Freeman righted the ship. 9 and 4. Bowl win. Future is bright

It’s actually a good comparison… both took over for coach with most wins in program history… Kelly is NOT K, not saying that…. Both were young up and coming coaches on staff, both best known for recruiting but probably not ready for gig

They honestly both looked confused and rarely get pissed on sideline, both don’t work officials yet
Its an awful analogy

Scheyer took over the greatest coach in cbb history and had one of the 3 best rosters in the sport

And Freemans attitude has changed on the sideline. Where have you been? From the Clemson game he is animated and on the officials. You're living off his first few games as coach. Wake up

Comedy gold right here. Just too dumb to take seriously. 😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂

Its an awful analogy

Scheyer took over the greatest coach in cbb history and had one of the 3 best rosters in the sport

And Freemans attitude has changed on the sideline. Where have you been? From the Clemson game he is animated and on the officials. You're living off his first few games as coach. Wake up
The fact that he's comparing Kelly's tenure to Mike Krzyzewski's invalidates his entire post. This forum should have a minimum intelligence requirement before being allowed to post.

The fact that he's comparing Kelly's tenure to Mike Krzyzewski's invalidates his entire post. This forum should have a minimum intelligence requirement before being allowed to post.
the fact you can’t read is shocking to no one

I explicitly said Kelly is NOT coach k

9 and 4 with a backup QB and a bowl win is not a bad year. Is it a great year, no. But not close to bad
Also a much tougher schedule. Last time ND had a similar schedule was 2017 and finished with 3 losses.

Reactions: Golson5
Also a much tougher schedule. Last time ND had a similar schedule was 2017 and finished with 3 losses.
What makes you think our SOS was so tough this year? You know it takes into account every team you play?

What if I said this years schedule was weakest in almost 10 years?

We were around 32nd this year sos, last year 21… much stronger years before

Because we played 3 big names ranked high pre season people get blinded

Please take off blinders

This is as accurate as your perspective on Vernon..:

Reactions: Golson5
What makes you think our SOS was so tough this year? You know it takes into account every team you play?

Please take off blinders
2020 was actually a weaker SoS. But 2020 aside, you have to go back to 2008 to find a weaker SOS than this year. That’s a surprise.

I think people don’t understand how bad the South Carolina team is we played…. They were missing soooo many players . Over half their starters and significant key reserves. They aren’t a deep team

If we had beat the team them with the players that beat ut and Clemson I’d be more excited. But our D was absolute trash first quarter and Buchner made major mistakes giving them 14 points

At one point 3 dlinemen were going out for passes and lined up as wrs … let that sink in
And besides your exaggeration of their missing players…you don’t think ND missing 2 first round picks, best safety, best NT, a starting CB, starting QB (playing one that has not played in 15 weeks), 3 TEs, and a couple WRs…didn’t also make an impact

It’s not a good comparison as Duke was one of two most talented teams …ND is not

45-20 actually.. (3 points instead of the touchdown) the pick sixes are growing pains.. Which the team overcame...

Please take off blinders
You keep pulling numbers out of your a*s. You show with every post what little you know about college football. You truly are a dope.

Please take off blinders
Anyone who would rank last years schedule above this years is just garbage at their job.

Reactions: Kelso86
Anyone who would rank last years schedule above this years is just garbage at their job.
it's not an opinion, its based on formula and win loss of your opponents. I can't find a SOS that has this years that strong.

You are really struggling to separate having 3 good teams on your schedule then a bunch of trash vs not as many good teams but many more solid teams. The number of teams on our schedule that finished significantly worse than projected is really high.

Clemson, Stanford, Cal, Navy, BC, BYU, Syracuse all had worse seasons than people expected.

There were no teams on our schedule that shocked the world and ended up really good.

it's not an opinion, its based on formula and win loss of your opponents. I can't find a SOS that has this years that strong.

You are really struggling to separate having 3 good teams on your schedule then a bunch of trash vs not as many good teams but many more solid teams. The number of teams on our schedule that finished significantly worse than projected is really high.

Clemson, Stanford, Cal, Navy, BC, BYU, Syracuse all had worse seasons than people expected.

There were no teams on our schedule that shocked the world and ended up really good.
Id rather play 2 top ten teams 1 non p5 and 11 unranked opponents over 4 ranked teams and 2 top 10 p5 teams any day

Anyone who thinks the first one is more difficult needs to rework their formula.

Zero possibility of having a rational discussion here. The old saying. Throw sh*t against the wall and see what sticks. That applies here on this thread..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT