ADVERTISEMENT

let's show some dignity, humility and grace

perseverare

All Star
May 24, 2010
and limit the discussion to football: the team and staff as it pertains to the football program.

Let's not be drawn into personal attacks, insult and innuendo.

The staff is fair game to FAIR critique. The staff and players have family, as do the posters so treat them as you would be treated in a fair critique.

and limit the discussion to football: the team and staff as it pertains to the football program.

The staff is fair game to FAIR critique. The staff and players have family, as do the posters so treat them as you would be treated in a fair critique.
I'm all for it, but you can start by reminding your buddies SPAT and End.

Kiss my Irish A$$, PURSE !!

Reactions: NIN Irish
So, saying Brian Kelly is a bad coach and should be fired is inbounds correct?

Kelly is a fair coach who is a loser for this program and will have red face antics vs Cuse that do not excuse him being a guy who should be fired because he has never, ever had a big time win at ND

Fire his butt

Reactions: cgvr
Kelly is a fair coach who is a loser for this program and will have red face antics vs Cuse that do not excuse him being a guy who should be fired because he has never, ever had a big time win at ND

Fire his butt

well fair enough; mostly stayed on the performance; and that performance included sideline behavior.

2012. Charlies recruits. Diaco's defense. They won in spite of Kellys offense. The rest of his tenure is 3 losses ( one season) or more. 5 of 7 will be 4 losses or more. It is what it is.

Reactions: perseverare
2012. Charlies recruits. Diaco's defense. They won in spite of Kellys offense. The rest of his tenure is 3 losses ( one season) or more. 5 of 7 will be 4 losses or more. It is what it is.
He is a tease. Nothing more.

Perse...I have so many of these goofs on ignore I am now ENJOYING most posts. Yep only read the quality posts...nice.

Just one more way to Make America Great Again!!!

This is all it takes to make these boards much better.Attacked the ideas and conclusions, but not the person, Hope it takes hold Perse.
Actually this board is better than most free board so it is possible despite the post above.

This is all it takes to make these boards much better.Attacked the ideas and conclusions, but not the person, Hope it takes hold Perse.
Actually this board is better than most free board so it is possible despite the post above.

It's an anonymous message board. Please go overseas under the guise of charity, preferably where there is no internet service and then come back and tell everyone what a wonderful person you are....

You are a lying shill with zero credibility. Your dishonest and manipulative posts on an ND board throughout the demise of southern cal was a blight. Plus you did absolutely zero other than giggle when southern cal misfits were accusing ND priests of abusing altar boys.

Get lost.

Fire his butt
Weren't you guys playing for the Natty not too long ago.

You sure about that?
You can't keep a good Kool-Aid Cockroach down. You have been exposed. You have been wrong. And of course one of your cock-roach in arms liked your post. The clown with the incorrect username (for the 100th time, the name of the ND player was Penick, not Pennick)

Perse, why even try to make nice with these bullies based on the way they treated you and everyone else on this board. Anyone who did not agree with them were told they were trolls, knew nothing about football, lived in their mothers basement and were non-fans. They don't deserve any courtesy. They are fans of Kelly, not ND football.

Bunch of know-it-alls who now are crying they are being picked on. Pathetic.

And as for Bodi, at the beginning of the season Kizer was on par with Ghandi and Jesus Christ. He was going to single handedly carry ND to an undefeated season. He was going to win the Heisman. Now Bodi wants him benched based on stupidity. Would rather blame Kizer than Porky. What a flip-flopper. Maybe he should shove his Pom Pom's as far up his already worn out a-hole until the tassles get tangles with his crooked, yellow teeth (if he has any left).

Reactions: cgvr
You can't keep a good Kool-Aid Cockroach down. You have been exposed. You have been wrong. And of course one of your cock-roach in arms liked your post. The clown with the incorrect username (for the 100th time, the name of the ND player was Penick, not Pennick)

Perse, why even try to make nice with these bullies based on the way they treated you and everyone else on this board. Anyone who did not agree with them were told they were trolls, knew nothing about football, lived in their mothers basement and were non-fans. They don't deserve any courtesy. They are fans of Kelly, not ND football.

And as for Bodi, at the beginning of the season Kizer was on par with Ghandi and Jesus Christ. He was going to single handedly carry ND to an undefeated season. He was going to win the Heisman. Now Bodi wants him benched based on stupidity. Would rather blame Kizer than Porky. What a flip-flopper. Maybe he should shove his Pom Pom's as far up his already worn out a-hole until the tassles get tangles with his crooked, yellow teeth (if he has any left).

"Let's show some anger, backbone and conviction...."

Well, for one thing I just don't have the stomach for inflicting pain for the sake of pain.
Then, I having confidence in my judgement of the situation and HC, knew it was only a matter of time until other came to the similar conclusion. It was not a contest for me.
The guys(staff) are public figures and have families and children. ( yea, I know there may have been related attempts here to censure, possibly by related persons); but still if you fault a guy for a character flaw or behavior than you yourself display it ... duh? what was the complaint?
And beating the dead horse(in this case: Kelly) is not how I want to expend energy.

and as to other pisters? I never ever gane them place.

Last edited:
Kiss my Irish A$$, PURSE !!
Be careful what you wish for Bodi.
Just bought 6 tickets for the Miami game on stubhub. Can't wait for get back to ND.

Hey,
It is Jerry Sandusky joining in from prison. How are the fellas treating you? You are fortunate to have internet access. Do you prefer prison or your mama's basement?

beach

just that some of the comments directed at staff, former staff were getting to vindictive for my taste.
as to our resident morons; they will never learn or change: that's because they are morons so how could they !

Good Lord!!!! Dear pot meet kettle !!

SPAT - I never hid my support for Kelly (so I wasn't "exposed") and yes, until this past Saturday I thought he was still the coach to get the job done. I'm one of the biggest ND fans you'll ever meet and I wanted Kelly to succeed because therefore ND would succeed. But I can't support him anymore. I was wrong and I'm man enough to admit it.

Why all the name calling in your post? This is exactly what Perse was addressing. I wish we would all follow that suggestion.

We're all entitled to our opinions and at the end of the day that's all that they are.

just a note here

BK is still the ND head coach. There is no conclusion to anything or opinions. The good news is he realizes a review of how things get done is in order; that includes his contributions.

For the ole farts, better winning now then having to go through a 5 year rebuild; which may be done without a portion of the Sub-Alums!

beach

just that some of the comments directed at staff, former staff were getting to vindictive for my taste.
as to our resident morons; they will never learn or change: that's because they are morons so how could they !
I know I just don't get what they think it adds or how it makes the site better. Upbringing problems I guess.

How about 12 and 0 reg season in 2012.. All big wins.
I love how you ignore the blowout loss to Bama. Not even close to good enough. Bounces went our way all year. Yes, the team was good. Maybe they deserved to finish top 5 that season.

Be careful what you wish for Bodi.
Just bought 6 tickets for the Miami game on stubhub. Can't wait for get back to ND.

Hey,
It is Jerry Sandusky joining in from prison. How are the fellas treating you? You are fortunate to have internet access. Do you prefer prison or your mama's basement?
Having a great time. One of my bitches is your son in for the same thing I am in for.

if Kelly continues to send his hall monitors to do his bidding then they do get what they deserve.
Maybe those posters share the same character flaws as their Idol.
Lacking all the qualities mentioned in the OP, they simply cannot act in anyway but despicable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT