ADVERTISEMENT

let's show some dignity, humility and grace

SPAT - I never hid my support for Kelly (so I wasn't "exposed") and yes, until this past Saturday I thought he was still the coach to get the job done. I'm one of the biggest ND fans you'll ever meet and I wanted Kelly to succeed because therefore ND would succeed. But I can't support him anymore. I was wrong and I'm man enough to admit it.

Why all the name calling in your post? This is exactly what Perse was addressing. I wish we would all follow that suggestion.

We're all entitled to our opinions and at the end of the day that's all that they are.

Come on hvbill...

Why am I name calling? You mean Kool-Aid Cockroaches? Not really bad name calling. But, the reason I came at you is you fired first and said I could not read. Do you not remember. Just scroll up a little and you will find it.

Anyway, I agree with Perse. No reason to pile on. I would also prefer to talk football. Therefore, if you are willing, we can let bygones be bygones and talk more respectfully to one another.

Come on hvbill...

Why am I name calling? You mean Kool-Aid Cockroaches? Not really bad name calling. But, the reason I came at you is you fired first and said I could not read. Do you not remember. Just scroll up a little and you will find it.

Anyway, I agree with Perse. No reason to pile on. I would also prefer to talk football. Therefore, if you are willing, we can let bygones be bygones and talk more respectfully to one another.

yes!!!!!!! good going guys!

2012. Charlies recruits. Diaco's defense. They won in spite of Kellys offense. The rest of his tenure is 3 losses ( one season) or more. 5 of 7 will be 4 losses or more. It is what it is.
That is not at all fair. If you are going to lay blame at BK feet for loses, then you must give him credit for the wins.

Reactions: Bodizephax
the body of work, all the work, is what is being evaluated now. The poor start and the state of the team is under scutiny. Not one season, nor 1 game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT