ADVERTISEMENT

Next in the portal

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
TO NOTRE DAME FAMILY
I want to take this time to thank the University of Notre Dame Thank you to my family, Coach Stuckey, Coach Freeman, the staff, support staff, media staff, the community, and everyone who helped me along this journey. Thank you for taking a chance on an old white fan
from Naples, Florida who had a dream to love watching ND Football in its purest form. After prayer, careful consideration, and many conversations I have
decided to tell all of you players who are Entering the NCAA transfer portal to find a new home that you are short-sighted and I don’t believe one word of your bs exit statement. You had the best opportunity in collegiate football and you chose to leave. To not overcome a little adversity. So, Go. Get. Don’t look back. Skadaddle. You are dead to me unless you want to share some $ If so, I will take it just as you did But I ain’t leavin. I’m in this for the right reasons

I look forward to my next opportunity to cheer someone who hopefully knows what loyalty can get you in life

You made a choice. This is my choice.

Go Irish

TO NOTRE DAME FAMILY
I want to take this time to thank the University of Notre Dame Thank you to my family, Coach Stuckey, Coach Freeman, the staff, support staff, media staff, the community, and everyone who helped me along this journey. Thank you for taking a chance on an old white fan
from Naples, Florida who had a dream to love watching ND Football in its purest form. After prayer, careful consideration, and many conversations I have
decided to tell all of you players who are Entering the NCAA transfer portal to find a new home that you are short-sighted and I don’t believe one word of your bs exit statement. You had the best opportunity in collegiate football and you chose to leave. To not overcome a little adversity. So, Go. Get. Don’t look back. Skadaddle. You are dead to me unless you want to share some $ If so, I will take it just as you did But I ain’t leavin. I’m in this for the right reasons

I look forward to my next opportunity to cheer someone who hopefully knows what loyalty can get you in life

Go Irish
Drink beer.

TO NOTRE DAME FAMILY

Go Irish
At least you prayed on it...

Meanwhile ND already hosting a WR from the portal. Anybody ever ask the question “maybe ND wanted Tobias to go?” Or Rico? Or Braylon Or both? Not saying it’s true but it could be possible.

Meanwhile ND already hosting a WR from the portal. Anybody ever ask the question “maybe ND wanted Tobias to go?” Or Rico? Or Braylon Or both? Not saying it’s true but it could be possible.
Very very unlikely they wanted all 4 to leave. Like zero chance

TO NOTRE DAME FAMILY

Go Irish
Send Savvy to the portal. I hear LSU wants him.

IDK. Mitchell and 1 other guy would put us at 10 I believe. If freeman knew he wanted these two guys he might’ve needed to get rid of a couple. I’m guessing he wanted Rico to stay.

IDK. Mitchell and 1 other guy would put us at 10 I believe. If freeman knew he wanted these two guys he might’ve needed to get rid of a couple. I’m guessing he wanted Rico to stay.
No way. They could have got rid of some other guys at other positions with less potential

Reactions: Get Nasty
I would agree. But I have a sneaking suspicion that two of them were “here’s your hat what’s your hurry?”

Potential is a term to describe failure. Tobias had potential. Now whether the failure was him, stucky, Parker. Or ND as a fit or a combo of all it was still a failed experiment after 2 years. I firmly believe when he left they were like 👍🏻. He needs to go. Find his better fit.

The “reports” 🙄everybody is deep throat.

We’re back to the guy at the tire shop again.

Potential is a term to describe failure. Tobias had potential. Now whether the failure was him, stucky, Parker. Or ND as a fit or a combo of all it was still a failed experiment after 2 years. I firmly believe when he left they were like 👍🏻. He needs to go. Find his better fit.
2 years is too soon to be a failed experiment

Then so would Claypool, Boykin, Austin, Daniels, Mckinley at that time

Way too soon.

SBJ Golson and Pat love to argue with everybody. It’s frickin hilarious.

SBJ Golson and Pat love to argue with everybody. It’s frickin hilarious.
Your comment was silly. They didn't want 4 WRs to enter the portal at a light position group. Also, they thought Braylon was coming back and his decision really surprised them. You were just wrong. It's okay to admit

Your comment was silly. They didn't want 4 WRs to enter the portal at a light position group. Also, they thought Braylon was coming back and his decision really surprised them. You were just wrong. It's okay to admit
Never said that COACH. “The kid can’t even read”

I have a sneaking suspicion that two of them were “here’s your hat what’s your hurry?”

maybe ND wanted Tobias to go?” Or Rico? Or Braylon Or both? Not saying it’s true but it could be possible.

Or is a singular term. “Kid can’t even read”

I had you and 75 BJS on ignore for months I knew I shoulda kept it that way. Well time to go back.

TO NOTRE DAME FAMILY

Go Irish
Next man in!!! No NIL for you or soup either !!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT