ADVERTISEMENT

Lenzy hanging it up!

GDFan

ND Expert
Jan 2, 2015
Just read Lenzy hanging it up. Never lived up to potential but seems like a great kid and teammate. Definitely understood the 4 for 40 opportunity. Nothing but the best young man!

I wouldn’t say he didn’t live up to potential, he was a track guy playing football and made the most of it, working around a number of injuries to put together a respectable college career

Just read Lenzy hanging it up. Never lived up to potential but seems like a great kid and teammate. Definitely understood the 4 for 40 opportunity. Nothing but the best young man!
Where did you read that ?

He was never a good WR. Hands of stone. He would have made a great RB or DB.

Braden gave everything he had to ND. What more can you possibly ask for? Whenever I think of Braden, I will think about his 51 yard TD run in the 2019 USC game, and Mike Tirico breathlessly yelling out on the game call, "There goes Lenzy, down the sideline, the Oregon track star, into the end zone, touchdown Notre Dame!" And it will make me smile every time.

Tip of the hat, Braden. Good luck to you in whatever you choose as your next path in life.

Last edited:
Reactions: FightingIrish44
Kid spurned ND as a recruit, realized his mistake and owned up to it. Was nothing but class for four years. I expected more from him, but QB play didn’t really allow for his skill set to be utilized properly

Good Luck Braden. Thanks!

Reactions: theskibro
He was never a good WR. Hands of stone. He would have made a great RB or DB.
Show a little respect to a TRUE Notre Dame man ! His hands of stone won us the Navy game and the South Carolina game. He just needed the QB to get the ball near him. Also he made plenty of 1st downs on the jet sweeps !
Braden will be missed !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT