ADVERTISEMENT

Just think if we had Stepherson

He was a huge playmaker. I know everyone has moved on but man that’d be awesome.

I would prefer to have EQ on the team. If he had stayed around this year, my guess is he would be a 1-3 round draft pick. That would be a seriously impressive group of WRs and TEs.

No kidding .. he would be the perfect compliment to Claypool & Boykin
He would still be overthrown. Our quarterback need to learn how to park the ball and let the receiver make the play. But overall, I am impressed with how Book is playing.

EQ is getting plenty of playing time in the NFL. Shut the hell up you little girls

EQ is getting plenty of playing time in the NFL. Shut the hell up you little girls
You obviously don't watch the Packers. The only reason he played last week was because Cobb and Allison were out. He has been practice squad up until the loss to the lions.

He was drafted in the 6th round and has 3 receptions for 89 yds. for the year (all last game against the Lions). There is no doubt in the world that if he were here now he would be Book's primary and would be drafted at least 2 rounds higher, and possibly 5.

He was drafted in the 6th round and has 3 receptions for 89 yds. for the year (all last game against the Lions). There is no doubt in the world that if he were here now he would be Book's primary and would be drafted at least 2 rounds higher, and possibly 5.
no hard data to support that only opinion.

I'm guessing St. Brown got tired of being hung out to dry over the middle trying to catch errant high throws from the QB...

How’s this prove that I should want EQ instead of Stepherson back? If anything, it cements that I don’t want EQ even more...

Reactions: echowaker
You obviously don't watch the Packers. The only reason he played last week was because Cobb and Allison were out. He has been practice squad up until the loss to the lions.
EQ made the Packers final 53-man roster. I don't think he was ever cut and sent down to the practice squad. Do you mean he was a bench player before Sunday? Because practice squad would have meant he got cut, but I don't think that ever happened.

EQ made the Packers final 53-man roster. I don't think he was ever cut and sent down to the practice squad. Do you mean he was a bench player before Sunday? Because practice squad would have meant he got cut, but I don't think that ever happened.
you are correct. i thought it was the other way also.

Or the team could be 3-3 with those two guys on it....negative personality’s or people that just don’t give a crap about the team. Can bleed all over a team

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT