ADVERTISEMENT

Jagusah out for the season.

Keep up young fella, that’s the debate. A point Golson made earlier in the thread was Jagusah is more talented than Drue. I’m assuming by that logic, Sneed would fit that narrative. Just move along and keep replaying “feed the troll” to Chase replies, it’s riveting
Going into college?

Yes. Jagusah is better.

Going into college?

Yes. Jagusah is better.
Not the debate but I’ll play.

Based on what? Comparing apples to apples, after their freshman years, Drue started in 3 games, played in 11 and Registered 33 tackles, one TFL, half a sack, one interception, one fumble recovery, one blocked bunt, one pass defended and one quarterback hurry.

Keep up young fella, that’s the debate. A point Golson made earlier in the thread was Jagusah is more talented than Drue. I’m assuming by that logic, Sneed would fit that narrative. Just move along and keep replaying “feed the troll” to Chase replies, it’s riveting
This is a tired, lazy, boring debate that's been had on here and others places too many times. Same points over and over.....no one's mind will change, and that's fine.

Let's move on.

And Kyren got drafted in the 5th, guess all those teams that passed drafted on “talent” aka physical measurables/athleticism, speed, size. He’s the most talented RB I’ve seen at ND and it has nothing to do with being 5’8 and running a 4.6
He's not the most talented RB at ND. That is silly

Not the debate but I’ll play.

Based on what? Comparing apples to apples, after their freshman years, Drue started in 3 games, played in 11 and Registered 33 tackles, one TFL, half a sack, one interception, one fumble recovery, one blocked bunt, one pass defended and one quarterback hurry.
Terrible point

Me running, that's hilarious.

I already told you.

It's very rare to find 6'7" 330lb OL with long arms, natural strength and good movement skills and good feet. Also, being an all state wrestler. He has all the talent in the world to become elite. You can't teach that

Being a OT who started as a game as a frosh and was going into his sophomore year as the starting LT at ND is not common.

His talent is 1st round if he maximizes himself as a player.

Drue was a freaking stud at ND but he got drafted late 4th round
Is he country strong?

Terrible point
Blind test:

Player A:
4th round draft pick
Two time ND Captain
Super Bowl Champ
Started 3 games as freshman, played in 11

Player B
Started 1 game as Freshman
6’7
Good feet
Long arms
Country strong

The fact you’re dying on this cross is belligerent

Blind test:

Player A:
4th round draft pick
Two time ND Captain
Super Bowl Champ

Player B
6’7
Good feet
Long arms
Country strong

What does what you do in the NFL have to do with this discussion.

Since I’ve been watching ND football since 2005, Kyren is the most talented RB. It’s not close.
He may not be a better player, we'll see. But Jer Love is more talented than Kyen is. It's not really close either

Jul Jones is another. Audric is up there.

Kyren is a great player but he's not the most talented

Blind test:

Player A:
4th round draft pick
Two time ND Captain
Super Bowl Champ

Player B
6’7
Good feet
Long arms
Country strong

Yeah I saw your argument. It's a stupid one. That's why I said terrible point.

You're either confusing talent with accomplishment or your just not using your head.

Ian book got drafted in the NFL. Deuce Knight hasn't played his Sr year of high evil. So obviously Ian will have more accomplishments and Deuce hasn't done a thing yet

But Deuce is way more talented than Ian is. Deuce is way more athletic, already has a stronger arm, taller.

Deuce may do nothing in college. But he's still more talented.

I think that's hard for you to comprehend

He may not be a better player, we'll see. But Jer Love is more talented than Kyen is. It's not really close either

Jul Jones is another. Audric is up there.

Kyren is a great player but he's not the most talented
Talent is not measurables determined by a stop watch or measuring tape. Seen plenty of freak athletes with minimal talent

What does what you do in the NFL have to do with this discussion.
Golson said Jagusah IS more talented than Drue..you’re making my point, insane to compare the two when Jag has played one game at the collegiate level. Clearly saying Jag looks better on paper.

Talent usually shows up on the field..quite telling Jag didn’t sniff breaking into a brutal guard group last year.

Golson said Jagusah IS more talented than Drue..you’re making my point, insane to compare the two when Jag has played one game at the collegiate level. Clearly saying Jag looks better on paper.

Talent usually shows up on the field..quite telling Jag didn’t sniff breaking into a brutal guard group last year.
This is so full of shit 🤣

I think your missing what talent is
Think your mistaking athleticism for takent. Love has way more size/speed than Kyren but hasn’t shown any where near the natural talent and knack for the position Kyren posseses.

Think your mistaking athleticism for takent. Love has way more size/speed than Kyren but hasn’t shown any where near the natural talent and knack for the position Kyren posseses.
He was better as a frosh than Kyren was.

But that's irrelevant to who is more talented

Love is much more talented than Kyren. Will he be a better player, to be determined

Reactions: IrishMike409
He was better as a frosh than Kyren was.

But that's irrelevant to who is more talented

Love is much more talented than Kyren. Will he be a better player, to be determined
*More athletic than Kyren, corrected it for ya. He doesn’t sniff Kyren’s natural talent at the RB position.

Karen’s talent led him to be the first pro bowl RB from ND in how many years? That’s talent big fella, especially when you’re 5’7 and run a 4.6- what else would you call it?

Now if Love can match his athleticism with Kyrens talent at the position, now that would fun to watch.

*More athletic than Kyren, corrected it for ya. He doesn’t sniff Kyren’s natural talent at the RB position.

Karen’s talent led him to be the first pro bowl RB from ND in how many years? That’s talent big fella, especially when you’re 5’7 and run a 4.6- what else would you call it?
Kyren is talented no doubt little guy. But Jer Love is more talented than him. Doesn't mean he'll be the better RB

First pro bowl rb from ND in how many years, that point has nothing to do with comparing the talent between Love and Kyren. Terrible point again.

Kyren was 5'9" not 5'7" you don't even know the person you are arguing about

Kyren is talented no doubt little guy. But Jer Love is more talented than him. Doesn't mean he'll be the better RB

First pro bowl rb from ND in how many years, that point has nothing to do with comparing the talent between Love and Kyren. Terrible point again.

Kyren was 5'9" not 5'7" you don't even know the person you are arguing about
Why is he more talented? And yea, You better pivot to argue over a couple inches, cause you’re getting bent over in this one.

But you’re a resilient SOB who’s got some serious time on his hands. I commend your message board resilience. Seriously, it’s unprecedented

Why is he more talented? And yea, You better pivot to argue over a couple inches, cause you’re getting bent over in this one.

But you’re a resilient SOB who’s got some serious time on his hands. I commend your message board resilience. Seriously, it’s unprecedented
You dont have an argument, you just say one guy is the NFL and the other is not so that makes him more talented

It's a terrible argument. It's embarrassing

I better pivot 🤣. You did like 3 times. I just corrected your mistakes

You're a funny little fella I'll give you that

You dont have an argument, you just say one guy is the NFL and the other is not so that makes him more talented

It's a terrible argument. It's embarrassing

I better pivot 🤣. You did like 3 times. I just corrected your mistakes

You're a funny little fella I'll give you that
You’re the cat who said Jagusah is more talented than Drue haha clearly based on nothing but country strong! Mel? More like Cowherd.

You using emojis still?

• Haha
Reactions: Chitown11
You’re the cat who said Jagusah is more talented than Drue haha clearly based on nothing but country strong! Mel? More like Cowherd.

You using emojis still?
Yeah he is more talented. Couple others said it as well.

Because he is. I mean it's also not particularly close. Jagusah is a 1st round talent. Tranquil was/is not

Now if you were comparing a Jaylon Smith or JOK then yeah you'd be right but you're wrong on this.

It's okay

Yeah he is more talented. Couple others said it as well.

Because he is. I mean it's also not particularly close. Jagusah is a 1st round talent. Tranquil was/is not

Now if you were comparing a Jaylon Smith or JOK then yeah you'd be right but you're wrong on this.

It's okay
Going to need to hire an assistant to keep up with the copious amount of posts!

Fact is, silly to say he’s more talented than Drue- guy has played 1 game at the collegiate and we have no idea how talented he is.

Going to need to hire an assistant to keep up with the copious amount of posts!

Fact is, silly to say he’s more talented than Drue- guy has played 1 game at the collegiate and we have no idea how talented he is.
"You have a lot of time on your hands" is just the worst message board attempt at insulting someone. Stop with it. It takes 10 seconds to read posts and respond. I can do it while sitting at red lights. So what if someone posts frequently.

Stop trying to take personal shots at people. Stick with football. The back-handed attempts at humor make you look like a punk-kid.

"You have a lot of time on your hands" is just the worst message board attempt at insulting someone. Stop with it. It takes 10 seconds to read posts and respond. I can do it while sitting at red lights. So what if someone posts frequently.

Stop trying to take personal shots at people. Stick with football. The back-handed attempts at humor make you look like a punk-kid.
Stay off of your cellular phone while driving.

Disagree, there are a few that hijack every thread with copious posts. I do seriously wonder where they get the time and frankly find it quite sad. But to each its own, you keep checking in while driving if it’s that important to keep up here.

Disagree, there are a few that hijack every thread with copious posts. I do seriously wonder where they get the time and frankly find it quite sad. But to each its own, you keep checking in while driving if it’s that important to keep up here.
Why would you care in the least what anyone else does with their own time?

Why would you care in the least what anyone else does with their own time?
Cause I can’t keep up! I’d also question your definition of “free time”..sounds like we got dudes firing away on the message board while behind the wheel. Yea maybe I should give a damn

Cause I can’t keep up! I’d also question your definition of “free time”..sounds like we got dudes firing away on the message board while behind the wheel. Yea maybe I should give a damn
You sound like a little bitch. Get over it.

So what.

You do you.

Allow others to do the same.

So what.

You do you.

Allow others to do the same.
I’m doing me, which is my right to call out the sorry ass situation of a few here. Just looking out for my fellow man, sad to see a human life wasted away here.

I’m doing me, which is my right to call out the sorry ass situation of a few here. Just looking out for my fellow man, sad to see a human life wasted away here.
I will be fine.

Thank You for the concern.

I will be fine.

Thank You for the concern.
That’s debatable but keep on trucking. Looking forward to your 60 value added posts a day. “Don’t feed the troll” for another 30. Thought we were letting people do them? You harass people every day for responding to Chase. Go sit on a carrot

• Haha
Reactions: FightingIrish44
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT