ADVERTISEMENT

Jagusah out for the season.

Then why the F did you say "he already redshirted"??? Like he couldn't get another.
If you actually read what the F I said.....I said right before he already redshirted that he's NOT a 6 year player.

The extra year for a medical is meaningless to someone as talented as Jagusah because he's not sticking around for 6 years in college

And if he has to it means he's not a good as we thought or injuries have hampered him drastically

The extra year is meaningless

If you actually read what the F I said.....I said right before he already redshirted that he's NOT a 6 year player.

The extra year for a medical is meaningless to someone as talented as Jagusah because he's not sticking around for 6 years in college

And if he has to it means he's not a good as we thought or injuries have hampered him drastically

The extra year is meaningless
Normally yes but there are situations where it benefits both ND and the players, like Dru Tranquill for example.

Normally yes but there are situations where it benefits both ND and the players, like Dru Tranquill for example.
Of course. In terms of talent though, Jagusah is at a much higher level.

If he needs that 6th year, something went wrong in his career

Reactions: IrishMike409
Of course. In terms of talent though, Jagusah is at a much higher level.

If he needs that 6th year, something went wrong in his career
Tranquil started as a freshman and is an NfL starter on a strong defense. Jaguasah has to show he can make the leap in college - which I believe he will if he doesn’t get hurt again, but he didn’t grade out too well against Oregon state backups … it was a reasonable first start on a patchwork line but Rudolph did have 4 weeks to prepare.

Tranquil started as a freshman and is an NfL starter on a strong defense. Jaguasah has to show he can make the leap in college - which I believe he will if he doesn’t get hurt again, but he didn’t grade out too well against Oregon state backups … it was a reasonable first start on a patchwork line but Rudolph did have 4 weeks to prepare.
Jagusah was/is more talented than Tranquil who is awesome.

Oregon state had their full DL and Jagusah outside of the first few snaps played well

If Jagusah has to stay in college for 6 years, something went wrong

Also, Drue was at Notre Dame for 5 years, not 6. So what are you arguing ?

Jagusah ain't gonna be here for 6 years. No chance.
Blake Fisher 3 seasons, and one of those seasons was missed due to a significant knee injury.

I am not certain Jasusah, if fully healthy the next two seasons in 2025 and 2026, will be in South Bend past 4 seasons.

Jagusah was/is more talented than Tranquil who is awesome.

Oregon state had their full DL and Jagusah outside of the first few snaps played well

If Jagusah has to stay in college for 6 years, something went wrong

Also, Drue was at Notre Dame for 5 years, not 6. So what are you arguing ?
Not arguing actually - I agree if Jagusah is a 6 year player something went terribly wrong. That being said I started watching ND my freshman year in 1986 and have watched every gsme except maybe 2 or 3 - I’ve seen my share of highly rated popcorn kernels that never popped for one reason or another including a friend who was the #1 rated defensive player who m America when parade magazine was the rating system. Tranquil is an NFL stud, Jagusah is a high school player and they play different positions … so what are you arguing ? I’ll hand you that Jagusah was a higher rated HS player for whatever that’s worth. So was Jordan Johnson, higher than both of them.

Not arguing actually - I agree if Jagusah is a 6 year player something went terribly wrong. That being said I started watching ND my freshman year in 1986 and have watched every gsme except maybe 2 or 3 - I’ve seen my share of highly rated popcorn kernels that never popped for one reason or another including a friend who was the #1 rated defensive player who m America when parade magazine was the rating system. Tranquil is an NFL stud, Jagusah is a high school player and they play different positions … so what are you arguing ? I’ll hand you that Jagusah was a higher rated HS player for whatever that’s worth. So was Jordan Johnson, higher than both of them.
I don't even understand what your point is.

You used Drue as an example as a player who used a 6th year, he did not

To argue about JJ and Jagusah is just dumb. Jagusah started a game as a true frosh and beat out other older very highly rated guys to be a starter as a true soph

You don't start as a sophomore on the ND OL if you are not very talented

6'7" 330lb long arms country strong OL who start at ND young and multiple years get drafted very early in the draft

You used Drue as an example as a player who used a 6th year, he did not

To argue about JJ and Jagusah is just dumb. Jagusah started a game as a true frosh and beat out other older very highly rated guys to be a starter as a true soph

You don't start as a sophomore on the ND OL if you are not very talented

6'7" 330lb long arms country strong OL who start at ND young and multiple years get drafted very early in the draft
Whatever dude. You called Jagusah more talented than Tranquil. One started as a college freshman and is a multi-year NFL starter and Super Bowl Champion. The other played one game as a sophomore vs a disinterested opponent is a bad bowl game matchup, and played ok. Jagusah may very well end up an NFL all pro but he has a ways to go, and will be a college junior with 1 game of experience if he recovers well and stays healthy. Let’s hold off on calling Canton to order his blazer.

Reactions: ZibbyQuinn
Whatever dude. You called Jagusah more talented than Tranquil. One started as a college freshman and is a multi-year NFL starter and Super Bowl Champion. The other played one game as a sophomore vs a disinterested opponent is a bad bowl game matchup, and played ok. Jagusah may very well end up an NFL all pro but he has a ways to go, and will be a college junior with 1 game of experience if he recovers well and stays healthy. Let’s hold off on calling Canton to order his blazer.
Charles Jagusah was a true freshman when he started against Oregon State.

Your narrative describing Charles Jagusah is as confusing as whatever point you are failing to make.

• Haha
He may never do anything in the NFL for various reasons. But he's more talented than Tranquil was. Regardless of what happens. Doesn't matter

He may never do anything in the NFL for various reasons. But he's more talented than Tranquil was. Regardless of what happens. Doesn't matter
OK thanks Mel! You have nailed it again. "country strong" WTF does that mean? LMFAO. I'm gonna have a country breakfast tomorrow. You sound ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: Kelso86
There’s absolutely no evidence to suggest Jagusah is more talented than Drue. Drues talent is off the charts, two torn ACLs and Super Bowl champ. Who would have thought he’d have a better NFL career than Manti/Jaylon?

If you mean he’s got better protyoical measurables, sure.

There’s absolutely no evidence to suggest Jagusah is more talented than Drue. Drues talent is off the charts, two torn ACLs and Super Bowl champ. Who would have thought he’d have a better NFL career than Manti/Jaylon?

Sure boss lol

Stick to your day job.

• Haha
Reactions: Chitown11
AMs most explosive player is out for the year. Sucks to see, but levels the playing field a bit in terms of injuries.
True, he is the most explosive, that said, the next guy in can play. TAM is three deep regarding quality at RB.

Don't think he's the most explosive or their starter but it's a loss
I have no true idea. I don't follow them that closely. I simply repeated what I read, and that TAM has an additional two quality RB's.

Stick to your day job.
What makes you think Jagusah is more talented than Tranquil?? High school film and a recruiting ranking? Bizarre comparing a guy with one start at the collegiate level to a proven NFL player with a ring..

What makes you think Jagusah is more talented than Tranquil?? High school film and a recruiting ranking? Bizarre comparing a guy with one start at the collegiate level to a proven NFL player with a ring..
Doesn't matter if one guy has 10 rings. Doesn't mean Jagusah will ever be as good of a football player as Drue is. It's just based off talent

• Haha
Reactions: ZibbyQuinn
Answer the question, quit running. How do you define talent? It’s clearly not who is the better player, so I’m genuinely curious? Do you mean more athletic?
Me running, that's hilarious.

I already told you.

It's very rare to find 6'7" 330lb OL with long arms, natural strength and good movement skills and good feet. Also, being an all state wrestler. He has all the talent in the world to become elite. You can't teach that

Being a OT who started as a game as a frosh and was going into his sophomore year as the starting LT at ND is not common.

His talent is 1st round if he maximizes himself as a player.

Drue was a freaking stud at ND but he got drafted late 4th round

What does the NFL have to do with anything regarding CFB?

What does the NFL have to do with anything regarding CFB?

Drew started in 3 games as a freshman and played in 11. Drue was drafted in the 4th, due to numerous injuries (we all knew Jaylon wasn’t a 2nd round talent either).

Sounds like talent is defined by physical attributes and athleticism, that’s fine if that’s your definition but call it what it is- athleticism. Drue is a much more talented football player (skills, instinct, feel for game) than Sneed in my opinion. Sneed is superior athletically, but that doesn’t mean he’s more talented player.

Reactions: FightingIrish44
Me running, that's hilarious.

I already told you.

It's very rare to find 6'7" 330lb OL with long arms, natural strength and good movement skills and good feet. Also, being an all state wrestler. He has all the talent in the world to become elite. You can't teach that

Being a OT who started as a game as a frosh and was going into his sophomore year as the starting LT at ND is not common.

His talent is 1st round if he maximizes himself as a player.

Drue was a freaking stud at ND but he got drafted late 4th round
And Kyren got drafted in the 5th, guess all those teams that passed drafted on “talent” aka physical measurables/athleticism, speed, size. He’s the most talented RB I’ve seen at ND and it has nothing to do with being 5’8 and running a 4.6

Drew started in 3 games as a freshman and played in 11. Drue was drafted in the 4th, due to numerous injuries (we all knew Jaylon wasn’t a 2nd round talent either).

Sounds like talent is defined by physical attributes and athleticism, that’s fine if that’s your definition but call it what it is- athleticism. Drue is a much more talented football player (skills, instinct, feel for game) than Sneed in my opinion. Sneed is superior athletically, but that doesn’t mean he’s more talented player.
I have zero clue whatever point you are failing to make. Confusing as hell.

It’s easy to sit on a couch and say Drue Tranquill multiple years into an NFL career is more talented than Sneed.

So what.

I have zero clue whatever point you are failing to make. Confusing as hell.

It’s easy to sit on a couch and say Drue Tranquill multiple years into an NFL career is more talented than Sneed.

So what
Keep up young fella, that’s the debate. A point Golson made earlier in the thread was Jagusah is more talented than Drue. I’m assuming by that logic, Sneed would fit that narrative. Just move along and keep replaying “feed the troll” to Chase replies, it’s riveting

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT