ADVERTISEMENT

Irish vs Ball State!!

Okay. Enoughs enough. Time to stretch the field. Read/options, reverses, bootlegs. the works. Take advantage of superior talent. D? Keep on keeping on.

Reactions: rgc7
Lost in the wailing is the play of Armstrong. This kid is a good RB. Run, block, catch. He appears to be an every down back who will get bigger and better. And 3 years of him to see.
Absolutely. Tony Jones too when he's been in there. But yes...for a kid making only his second start ever at running back he's looked really good.

Just enjoy watching teenagers play football.. good god these threads are hilarious. Grown ass men bitching on a internet message board. Sad times indeed.

Well, it is this or Kaper commercials. Or it is Anaconda day on SyFy

Reactions: rgc7
Can’t tip those up. Gotta nock them down when they are behind you like that. Nothing good happens when it pops us

Team comes out on fire in the second half. YES!!!!!! We have this game under control....and then PPPPFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT......now we sit back and struggle into the 4th.

Say whatever you want. Fact is Wimbush has always been inconsistent, whether they let him run or not. For every good drive he has 10 bad drives.

Reactions: hoopsstar12
or you could solve this problem:
there are 26 sheep and 10 goats on a ship, how old is the Captain?

Reactions: knufraralou
BW with time has been solid. He has had his arm hit, very little time and can’t even get a block rofrom a designed in. This is on the line IMHO

Can't expect the defense to continue to get 3 and outs all game with relatively short fields ..

How many guys did that RB push forward? Need to hit the weights this week

Just curious; What are some of the score estimates everyone thinks this game would be if BS played, oh say, Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, Ohio State, Oklahoma, USC, Stanford. I mean, yes, a win is a win, but this is a pathetic performance. There's no other way to put it. And it's not over. BS is in this thing.

Just curious; What are some of the score estimates everyone thinks this game would be if BS played, oh say, Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, Ohio State, Oklahoma, USC, Stanford. I mean, yes, a win is a win, but this is a pathetic performance. There's no other way to put it. And it's not over. BS is in this thing.
Bama 85 BS 3

That does it BW is OUT. Inexcusable. This kid is not reliable in the slightest. BS is STILL in this game. And BW is playing right into their hands.

All of the above, except Stanford, would have at least 56. Stanford would have 35.

A win is a win? Why is anyone assuming we are going to win? This one folks is coming down to the wire and I like this Ball State QB

Reactions: knufraralou
Boy, I'd love to see ND learn to run the zone read correctly or see them abandon it. I'm sure I'm forgetting some times it worked well, but I am remembering a lot of games where it was the primary play for an entire half and resulted in 2 yard a play...

If I never saw it again I wouldn't be upset right now.

And so the destruction of another starting QB is complete.

They should move Wimbush to tailback next week. He's toast.

If they are to lose this game it would be the worst in ND history. That's not an exaggeration. Win or no win, This has been a pathetic effort and execution. And that's on the coaches. And the players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT