ADVERTISEMENT

Irish vs Ball State!!

Ha ha...quiet here today...guess everyone is at the game...just me and my chicken wings then...

Their qb is doing a solid job so far. Good job escaping pressure and timing with receivers...I don't see them nickel and diming their way to scores all day.

Has Hayes been out there yet? Julian got the start today I think.

Their qb is doing a solid job so far. Good job escaping pressure and timing with receivers...I don't see them nickel and diming their way to scores all day.

Has Hayes been out there yet? Julian got the start today I think.
Calling a timeout to question a KO return that only went go the 10 against a minor program in as bit odd

Reactions: GoldCountryND
Hey Clark. Time for some adjustments. Not at halftime but right now. Change something up. Michigan didn’t have a drive like that until the 4th Q.

Listening to Flutie talk about the opposing QB like he is Tom Brady every week makes me want to vomit

Calling a timeout to question a KO return that only went go the 10 against a minor program in as bit odd
Yeah, thought about that. But didn't want to bash a decision this early. Especially after watching Armstrong run right through the D.

Lol. Same bland playcalling we saw second half against UM. Wimbush decision making late. Always a split second late in letting it rip. Some guessed 56-7 score or something crazy? Good grief.

This is what I was afraid of, UM hangover Give BS some hope and we are in a struggle. Hopefully the D gets it figured out and shuts them down.

Reactions: GoldCountryND
That’s what I’m talking about D. All day long. Nice adjustments!! Let’s Go Wimbush.
Its common for the team to play base defense on the first drive to see tendencies and groupings then to increase pressure as the game goes on. Nd defense is fine. That qb has a great looking throw.

I really wasn't bashing it I just thought it was odd
I know...I was referring more to the landslide of coach bashing that happens as soon as anything doesn't happen well, not you personally. But you're right...odd. especially since not much to gain besides a little field position...don't think they could have gotten a safety.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Is BS rushing 14 players on each play? Forget about seeing any of the freshman in this game. BS has confidence that they can play with us.

Offensive line is the issue today. Getting outplayed at point of attack. Pretty sure nd play calling is challenging them to make plays and so far its not happening.

Don’t like the way we are playing, but in spite of our poor play, I still think we beat them on out
Superior Talent ?

Offensive line is the issue today. Getting outplayed at point of attack. Pretty sure nd play calling is challenging them to make plays and so far its not happening.
Yeah, hard to see everything on live broadcast but it sure looks like Ball State is selling out against run on 1&2ND down and dropping 8 into coverage on 3rd and long and challenging BW to beat them throwing.

I'm not surprised at all the team is flat. I had hoped, though, that Wimbush would get to practice his passing against an overmatched team. I'm not seeing much in the way of improvement and am beginning to think the time has come for him to be moved to running back.

I'm not surprised at all the team is flat. I had hoped, though, that Wimbush would get to practice his passing against an overmatched team. I'm not seeing much in the way of improvement and am beginning to think the time has come for him to be moved to running back.
Does Book gets a look?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT