ADVERTISEMENT

**IF YOU ARE GETTING A POSTING ERROR**

IrishBlooded

All Star
Oct 2, 2009
Been having this problem on the SoundOff Board today also.

For some posters dumping your cookies, and internet history along with the old fashioned 'turn it off and back on again' seems to work

For some of the posters that has not been a fix. It seems to be a bother most to some iOS 10 posters, and Firefox posters.

Rivals pushed through a massive anti spammer update last night / this morning and that seems to be the culprit. They are working on fixing all of the coding issues now.

thx

I thought I was in arears on my free membership payment.

Yes, I got the err mssge early AM and did the cookies, log out/in, off/on but the best thing is 2 hours timeout.

I am on IOS; but then tried Firefox (bad choice huh?)

Will try Chromium(linux) and Google Chrome, Edge, and Tor to see who else is affected.

Always amazed when IT guys go live to do the 'testing'.

Dear Lord, I thought perse banned me. Having probs with phone access....
The message did say I was MVP of the board poster though. Thanks!!!!!!!

Dear Lord, I thought perse banned me. Having probs with phone access....
The message did say I was MVP of the board poster though. Thanks!!!!!!!

now you've used 1 of your 2 post limit; before timeout!

(oh shoot, that my 2nd post!)

I was thinking maybe Kelly had purchased Rivals and was going to silence any critiques! ( hope this doesn't give him ideas!)

now Time out! back at 8!

Reactions: cgvr
I think it's telling people with 27,000 posts to "get a life man". So you can stop bitching about coach Kelly yelling at the players. ... Clearly showing you never played any organized sport.

I know posters are still getting this error today. I have been told by the guys that run the moderators the base issue stems from a project they are working on to eliminate spam on the free boards

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT