ADVERTISEMENT

I support Tommy Reese as OC

I'm ok if Rees gets the promotion. He has a bright future ahead of him. If he does get promoted will there be an opening for another coach? IMO, a young black coach that would kick ass on the recruiting would be a nice addition. I was kind of surprised hearing about Long and his issues. His departure was absolutely the right move even though he was a good coach and a better recruiter.

I don't want to hear anyone here on the Rees bandwagon crying next year when Rees is cutting his teeth and the offense stumbles crying or moaning. I should almost make a list.
I'm good with being on tge list. I'm confident BK and TR know more about ND's offense than anyone on this board

I'm good with being on tge list. I'm confident BK and TR know more about ND's offense than anyone on this board
Well thank God for the first amendment then lol. We can still have an opinion. I'm sure politicians know more about politics. Are we not allowed to question them either lol?

Well thank God for the first amendment then lol. We can still have an opinion. I'm sure politicians know more about politics. Are we not allowed to question them either lol?
Opinions are fine when you know something about the subject matter, otherwise you know what they say about opinions

Reactions: Pennick4
Opinions are fine when you know something about the subject matter, otherwise you know what they say about opinions
Damn, we just need to shut the board down then. I'm sure you will adhere to your own advice then right? No more opinions from you? We can hold you to that lol?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT