ADVERTISEMENT

I don’t understand the Phil apologist’s

We need to see more of Buchner because his competition is not so great.
It is hard to gauge him.

Everyone and everybody was aware of PJ’s need for a complete overhaul of his mechanics. ND just did not have the coaches in place to help him. He has to move on and hopefully find such a coaching staff that can coach him up.
There is no Sanford- no Long - no OC, a trainee QB coach; what the heck was he supposed to do?
Everyone knew? I'm sure you have one legit link that backs up your bs?

ironically the fav QB, and only real QB with lengthy success at BK’s ND, is the guy recruited by Sanford. Sanford, who get skewered by Pennick, a BK worshipper, at every opportunity. LMAO-SMH!
Did Pennick skewer Sanford’s hire as QB coach, or posts by perse saying that Jack hired Sanford with expectations he would replace Kelly in a year or two? My recollection is the later.

Reactions: Pennick4
I read Pennick taking shots at both Sanford and Fleck frequently.
As we have learned apparently BK has not mentored anyone for career enhancement.

Everyone knew? I'm sure you have one legit link that backs up your bs?
Everyone knew. LOL. No one said word one about his mechanics as a recruit. He came in with Trevor Lawrence, JT Daniels, and Justin Fields. BK said that Phil was the best he has seen. I see a lot of revisionist history going on about Phil's passing ability as opposed to what was actually said back then.

Last edited:
Reactions: irish4life888
Stop forming your opinions from reading people on the board. Watch the film or go by people who do it for a living. This is a fan board. Every commit we get people think they are the next Heisman. Thats on you

LMAO!! You’ve been one of the biggest tools raving about the QB’s coming in. In fact you’re still doing it with Pyne and Buchner.

Hendrix ? Don't recall any raving there. Kiel flat out quit. Kizer was a 2nd round pick. Golson transferred. Would love to have seen what Zaire could have accomplished had he not been injured. Wimbush didn't pan out. PJ transferring. mixed bag if you ask me. Thought Wimbush would get better and never did. Didn't pan out at UCF either.
I forgot about Crist, but he was already there when Kelly arrived. BK screwed the pooch with him, and looking back, Claussen was smart to leave. When are you going to realize the common denominator is Kelly.

Reactions: rgc7 and deadprez3
Buchner is a lot better of a prospect
There you go again. We’ll see if Kelly finally has a breakthrough or will this be another disappointment in a long lists of busts. Im surprised you don’t see the pattern. The common denominator is Kelly.

Reactions: rgc7 and deadprez3
Everyone knew. LOL. No one said word one about his mechanics as a recruit. He came in with Trevor Lawrence, JT Daniels, and Justin Fields. BK said that Phil was the best he has seen. I see a lot of revisionist history going on about Phil's passing ability as opposed to what was actually said back then.

it was a topic at the all star camps.. there was considerable discussion about his throwing motion and overall mechanics - been the case during his recruitment and his time at ND! This kid is talented but unrefined.

(you believe B Kelly!?)

LMAO!! You’ve been one of the biggest tools raving about the QB’s coming in. In fact you’re still doing it with Pyne and Buchner.
You're a dope lol. Im not a big fan of Pyne Ive said that multiple times. I am a huge fan of Buchner.

Still making sh*t up I see. What a tool bag.

You made up a lot of numbers of Kellys records in another thread and when you were proven wrong and making stuff you tucked tail and didnt respond again.

Clown troll

Reactions: IrishMike409
I know BK said it because I have heard and seen the video a dozen times since this Phil thing broke. So far, I heard the revisionists breakdown of his throwing problems but haven't actually seen any sources for it that was made at the time. Brendon Clark better be on guard because they all are coming for you next. I'll go one better, if Ian has a bad game or two, everyone will turn on him also. Just a few comments from this past season coming from board regulars about Ian. "Phil should make his debut", "Have to move past Book", "Pull Book, we need Phil", "No way happy feet Book should start". These are board regulars who are current revisionists. It's not an indictment on Ian. It's pointing the finger at all the experts on this board. There are a lot more where these all came from. Now, let us fully support Ian and Brendon and wish Phil the very best in spite of whatever went on behind closed doors.

I know BK said it because I have heard and seen the video a dozen times since this Phil thing broke. So far, I heard the revisionists breakdown of his throwing problems but haven't actually seen any sources for it that was made at the time. Brendon Clark better be on guard because they all are coming for you next. I'll go one better, if Ian has a bad game or two, everyone will turn on him also. Just a few comments from this past season coming from board regulars about Ian. "Phil should make his debut", "Have to move past Book", "Pull Book, we need Phil", "No way happy feet Book should start". These are board regulars who are current revisionists. It's not an indictment on Ian. It's pointing the finger at all the experts on this board. There are a lot more where these all came from. Now, let us fully support Ian and Brendon and wish Phil the very best in spite of whatever went on behind closed doors.

More condescending, passive aggressive crap from Toby. If you’re pulling up quotes from months back, and citing “board regulars who are current revisionists”, please cite specifically who you refer to. You’re trying to stir the pot at this point. It’s clear you have an axe to grind regarding ND. It’s clear you can’t stand Coach Kelly. You’re just too much of a wimp to come out and say it.

More condescending, passive aggressive crap from Toby. If you’re pulling up quotes from months back, and citing “board regulars who are current revisionists”, please cite specifically who you refer to. You’re trying to stir the pot at this point. It’s clear you have an axe to grind regarding ND. It’s clear you can’t stand Coach Kelly. You’re just too much of a wimp to come out and say it.
Quit throwing a temper tantrum and comment on what is actually posted instead of the middle school insults. I haven't made one negative comment about BK and I asked for and shown full support for Ian half dozen times over the past few days.I have such an ax to grind with ND that I allow them to take hundreds of my dollars every Fall. Stop acting like a spoiled child.

I will be pulling for the kid to have a great rest of his career! he deserved better.

Quit throwing a temper tantrum and comment on what is actually posted instead of the middle school insults. I haven't made one negative comment about BK and I asked for and shown full support for Ian half dozen times over the past few days.I have such an ax to grind with ND that I allow them to take hundreds of my dollars every Fall. Stop acting like a spoiled child.
You took a shot at BK yesterday. Made a sarcastic comment about developing QBs. You take regular shots at ND/BK.

Weak that you refuse to own it. You hide behind condescending remarks. There are dog-whistle messages in most of your posts.

You're a dope lol. Im not a big fan of Pyne Ive said that multiple times. I am a huge fan of Buchner.

Still making sh*t up I see. What a tool bag.

You made up a lot of numbers of Kellys records in another thread and when you were proven wrong and making stuff you tucked tail and didnt respond again.

Clown troll

I have a life outside of this board. I stand by my previous posts. Kelly has a horrible record vs the top 5, and the top 10.

You took a shot at BK yesterday. Made a sarcastic comment about developing QBs. You take regular shots at ND/BK.

Weak that you refuse to own it. You hide behind condescending remarks. There are dog-whistle messages in most of your posts.
"Dog whistle messages". LOL!!

Reactions: d1042
I have a life outside of this board. I stand by my previous posts. Kelly has a horrible record vs the top 5, and the top 10.
And your numbers were way off.

You always seem to make time to bash BK though lol. Even if it means making stuff up to do it.

Anytime there is the slightest possible indications of a BK failing, the same crew of posters are dispensed to quell the discussions! The discussions immediately become personal attacks that are by design meant to cloud/obfuscate/avoid the original discussions. Time and time again the same tactics.

Anytime there is the slightest possible indications of a BK failing, the same crew of posters are dispensed to quell the discussions! The discussions immediately become personal attacks that are by design meant to cloud/obfuscate/avoid the original discussions. Time and time again the same tactics.
Desperately trying to control the narrative by obfuscation of facts!

And there is also a gutless crew here that is too scared to come out and say “we don’t like Kelly, we root against ND, and we secretly love when things go bad”.

It’s an anonymous message board, guys. Nothing to be scared of. Just be you.

And there is also a gutless crew here that is too scared to come out and say “we don’t like Kelly, we root against ND, and we secretly love when things go bad”.

Hey d1042 my friend. Word on the street is you don't like BK? I like him though we don't exchange Christmas cards or anything. I know you have heard me say ad nauseam that BK gets ND and I'm glad he's our HC. Are you? Be honest now? Remember the time I commented not all that long ago that I met BKs daughter at one of the early games this past season and she was as sweet as can be? Remember when I said that BK's family was very close? Yeah, that was cool that I said that. Of course, like real life, sometimes he does and says things that are weird, but I stuck up for BK , even during the purple face years. Hell, I even stuck up for Clay Helton a million times as you can attest. Anyways, Valentine's Day is coming and I'm passing the hat to buy BK a card and some chocolate covered strawbs just to show our deepest never ending affection. What do you think about what I just said?

I will attest of my hopes for Kelly's demise in order to bring about positive results for the program on the football field.

I felt it was implied from my posts but I post my intentions here overtly.

Unfortunately, you're assertion was correct in my inherent cowardness. For I now feel a great deal of anxiety and trepidation from this disclosing this to the board.

Do you feel this same cowardness might follow me onto the battlefield or may have my ancestors also exhibit such fears?

I am so ashamed now. Should I now not count myself among the male gender?

To be brave such as yourself to take to task others on an internet message board. Why you are likely no less a descendant of Hercules himself and your forefathers were all brave warriors.

Everyone, should a large scale close quarters melee break out involving swords, spears, and arrows we shall all lay confident knowing we can follow the brave IrishMike409 into battle!!

I'm not a wimp. bk needs to go, never liked him , never will, he couldn't develop a QB if his life depended on it

Reactions: NDinNJ and rgc7

Not at all, to one of the biggest bk apologists. I will say this, I do not like bk, never have and never will. Never have I or will I root against ND. Your last comment of love when things go bad is so utterly stupid that I wont comment on that one.

Talking about pulling Book, or starting one player over another is meaningless. It’s up to the coaching staff to figure out the depth chart.
What should be discussed is how unbelievable it is that in 10 years Kelly has failed to either assess QB talent, develop a QB, or a combination of both.

Reactions: chitown sot

Purs is a
There you go again. We’ll see if Kelly finally has a breakthrough or will this be another disappointment in a long lists of busts. Im surprised you don’t see the pattern. The common denominator is Kelly.
Crist got benched at Kansas! You aren't very bright.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT