ADVERTISEMENT

How well constructed and effective will the

Patrirish

I've posted how many times?
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2018
Game plan be ?

And how successful will halftime adjustments be ?

If a game plan is flawed, how successful can the QB and the team be ?

Book’s success is partially dependent on factors beyond his control, starting with the game plan, play calls and OFFENSIVE LINE.

Time will tell.

This is a must win game for a multitude of reasons !

Go Irish. !

Reactions: rgc7
The game planning was assigned to the Fr. this week! It should be interesting and unpredictable!

Game plan be ?

And how successful will halftime adjustments be ?

If a game plan is flawed, how successful can the QB and the team be ?

Book’s success is partially dependent on factors beyond his control, starting with the game plan, play calls and OFFENSIVE LINE.

Time will tell.

This is a must win game for a multitude of reasons !

Go Irish. !
Book has full check and audible ability. I don’t love long by any means but this game is more about book than long.

This game will most likely be determined between the Jimmy's and Joe's, Not so much of the X's &O's. JMHO. Lets go Irish upset of the century.

Book has to move off receivers more quickly. Both games he missed big plays by locking left and not seeing right.

Not sure why, i don’t believe he did that last year. Maybe it’s his pre-snap read where he just feels he sees the perfect opening.

If he plays like he can, will be close. Just not sure how ND overcomes the RB, 2 WR and the TE losses and scores much against a top D team. I know Kmet is back but assume not up to full game speed.

Reactions: Riverside Irish
Watching Michigan and Wisconsin. Damn i love how Wisconsins Oline can open holes and drive the D lineman off thier spot. Ugly 3 to 4 yard runs. As im typing this they start to pass on consecutive plays and stalled out.

Book has to move off receivers more quickly. Both games he missed big plays by locking left and not seeing right.

Not sure why, i don’t believe he did that last year. Maybe it’s his pre-snap read where he just feels he sees the perfect opening.

If he plays like he can, will be close. Just not sure how ND overcomes the RB, 2 WR and the TE losses and scores much against a top D team. I know Kmet is back but assume not up to full game speed.
He looked left only almost all last year missing tes and chase middle and right running free a lot.

What is different...

I'll tell you.

A lot on this board didn't like the truth but I've told y'all last year the Book show was the 3 yard curl route and sit down.

It's easy to complete. It's easy to lock on a guy and drill it to his numbers.

All things look rosey.

Fast forward to this year...

Mr. Kelly was listening to somebody because we aren't running the scared to fail passing game at present. Not even close

Chris Finke has 3 receptions in two games.

Yes 3.

A favorite of Ian Books.

They are trying to get more chunk yardage plays in the passing game.

Notice in the first two weeks we've run more crossing routes than all year combined in 2018.

I've been screaming for this to happen.
Bama makes a living doing this against the better teams.

In order for this to happen though Book now must go through a progression or intentionally look like he's going through a progression. In other words look off the DB and go the other way.

The line must hold the fort an extra second or two now for all this to happen.

Both new wrinkles in the ND offense.

We are going to witness Book grow up right before us or he's going to implode.

I'm glad BK is taking the step in the right direction to big boy football.

What is different...

I'll tell you.

A lot on this board didn't like the truth but I've told y'all last year the Book show was the 3 yard curl route and sit down.

It's easy to complete. It's easy to lock on a guy and drill it to his numbers.

All things look rosey.

Fast forward to this year...

Mr. Kelly was listening to somebody because we aren't running the scared to fail passing game at present. Not even close

Chris Finke has 3 receptions in two games.

Yes 3.

A favorite of Ian Books.

They are trying to get more chunk yardage plays in the passing game.

Notice in the first two weeks we've run more crossing routes than all year combined in 2018.

I've been screaming for this to happen.
Bama makes a living doing this against the better teams.

In order for this to happen though Book now must go through a progression or intentionally look like he's going through a progression. In other words look off the DB and go the other way.

The line must hold the fort an extra second or two now for all this to happen.

Both new wrinkles in the ND offense.

We are going to witness Book grow up right before us or he's going to implode.

I'm glad BK is taking the step in the right direction to big boy football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT