ADVERTISEMENT

How are you ranked ahead of Northwestern?

The Northwestern kid came to the board a couple of days ago to make a point. Nobody here (nor on the playoff committee for that matter) is buying it. I'm puzzled as to what he hopes to accomplish by repeating it on a daily basis here. At this point, it seems like he's trying to convince himself more than anyone else.

NW (just because it bugs you shakestheclown) should be ranked below Chico State simply because they graduated a fool in mike tampon, er, wilbon. Tony Kornheiser embarrasses tampon's CFB acumen every day and he doesn't even care for CFB! You seem anal about NW/Stanford game last summer. That's a sad team that needs to dig that deep to find a victory to brag about. Watch the tape! Watch the tape! lol.
Wow... a person from Notre Dame accusing anyone else about being anal about his teams. Seriously, bro, find a mirror, look in it, have a little self reflection.

Everyone else, have a great weekend. I'll be back on Monday to talk about how Northwestern has played a great schedule and went 1-1 against the two top 5 teams on our schedule after Iowa and Stanford win on Saturday and how your only ranked win is against #20 something Navy.

You have a great weekend also. I'm going to keep researching that coach of yours. Hopefully he isn't just a one hit wonder. He's young and we are going to need a guy in 2 or 3 years.

Go Irish!

Wow... a person from Notre Dame accusing anyone else about being anal about his teams. Seriously, bro, find a mirror, look in it, have a little self reflection.

Everyone else, have a great weekend. I'll be back on Monday to talk about how Northwestern has played a great schedule and went 1-1 against the two top 5 teams on our schedule after Iowa and Stanford win on Saturday and how your only ranked win is against #20 something Navy.

This from the person who claims that he's not here to flame. In the recent college football playoff rankings, southern cal is 20, Temple is 22, and Navy is 23. In the most recent AP poll, southern cal is 24, Temple is 20, and Navy is 22. Again, you're not only a liar, but also a hypocrite.

Last edited:
Reactions: NDSMC78
This from the person who claims that he's not here to flame. In the recent college football playoff rankings, southern cal is 20, Temple is 22, and Navy is 23. In the most recent AP poll, southern cal is 24, Temple is 20, and Navy is 22. Again, you're not only a liar, but also a hypocrite.
I know I said I was gone for the weekend, but I thought I'd help you with make inferences.

Stanford beats USC. USC has 5 losses and will be out of the top 25. Temple will lose to Houston knocking them out of the rankings. So on Monday, the only top 25 team you'll have beaten will be Navy.

I know I said I was gone for the weekend, but I thought I'd help you with make inferences.

Stanford beats USC. USC has 5 losses and will be out of the top 25. Temple will lose to Houston knocking them out of the rankings. So on Monday, the only top 25 team you'll have beaten will be Navy.
Oh sorry wait.... the playoff rankings don't come out til Tuesday night.... I'll see you Wednesday.

Unbelievable. Now he is quoting his own posts. Won't you please go into downtown Chicago and get hit by a bus or something?

OK Kreskin, whatever you say.

Oh sorry wait.... the playoff rankings don't come out til Tuesday night.... I'll see you Wednesday.

You caught Stanford early before they got rolling. If you were to meet with them again you'd get another beatdown like the one Meatchicken gave you. Now THAT was an ass-whipping!! I don't see you using that game as a comparison between our teams.

You said NW beat ND last year, well ND beat UM last year 31-0 (with a TD taken away). Now use that as part of your analysis.

And guess what: you will still be ranked lower than ND and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. I'm sure that will give you more cause to whine and moan like a little baby.

By the way, you accuse those here of attacking and insulting you, yet you have referred to others here as "Hansel." The definition I found for that term includes "retard" and "mentally challenged." Further proof that you are a hypocrite.

And guess what: you will still be ranked lower than ND and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. I'm sure that will give you more cause to whine and moan like a little baby.

By the way, you accuse those here of attacking and insulting you, yet you have referred to others here as "Hansel." The definition I found for that term includes "retard" and "mentally challenged." Further proof that you are a hypocrite.

Can you please show me where you found that definition?

Hansel is a name (Hansel and Gretel anyone?) Ever see Owen Wilson's character in zoolander? His name was Hansel. Remember the scene where Hansel is talking about his trip to mount Vesuvius and all the weird things that happen to him there but it turns out that he was just imagining things do to the peyote he was on. And some dude named Olaf says "Cool beans Hansel." It's Like how you imagine that you're somehow better than northwestern this season because of some imaginary game where you beat Iowa and Michigan implicating that you must be on something

But as for your definition that you "found" I say cool beans Hansel.

You caught Stanford early before they got rolling. If you were to meet with them again you'd get another beatdown like the one Meatchicken gave you. Now THAT was an ass-whipping!! I don't see you using that game as a comparison between our teams.

You said NW beat ND last year, well ND beat UM last year 31-0 (with a TD taken away). Now use that as part of your analysis.
Umm... We beat you last year and Michigan had no QB and no offense last year. Most importantly they didn't have an NFL conference champion coach. So my analysis is Michigan got pretty good and Northwestern beating Notre Dame trumps the common opponent. But hey, Cool beans Hansel.

Hansel is a name (Hansel and Gretel anyone?) Ever see Owen Wilson's character in zoolander? His name was Hansel. Remember the scene where Hansel is talking about his trip to mount Vesuvius and all the weird things that happen to him there but it turns out that he was just imagining things do to the peyote he was on. And some dude named Olaf says "Cool beans Hansel." It's Like how you imagine that you're somehow better than northwestern this season because of some imaginary game where you beat Iowa and Michigan implicating that you must be on something

Umm... We beat you last year and Michigan had no QB and no offense last year. Most importantly they didn't have an NFL conference champion coach. So my analysis is Michigan got pretty good and Northwestern beating Notre Dame trumps the common opponent. But hey, Cool beans Hansel.
Just keep twisting it any way as part of your analysis, Gretel. Whatever you need to make your miserable life better.

Still, your team is not relevant in College Football. Nor will you ever be that I can see. How does that feel?

Last edited:

You said you wouldn't be posting again until Monday. So that's another lie. And no, idiot, YOU are the one imagining that Northwestern is better than ND this season. Nobody here does, nor, more importantly, do AP pollsters nor the playoff committee. That's why you're ranked behind ND---where you rightfully belong. That should tell you that nobody who understands football takes your little program seriously. I'm glad that you feel so slighted and that it gnaws away at you so much, you little cry baby.

As for Hansel, from the Urban Dictionary:
1. retard
2. spazz
3. mentally challenged
4. acting stupid - no common sense (effectively above)

Origin of word : Scotland, A77 (motorway)

Derived from Hansel Village which is a camp for the mentally challenged of which the the camp is strategically placed beside the motorway so that escaping 'hansels' are either killed or incapacitated by motor vehicles thus stopping them from getting into the outside world.

Ah, I see he's here on an ND chat board on a Friday night getting ready to type something. What an ND-obsessed loser.

Come on, you know you're just dying to post one of your usual desperate cries to be taken seriously.

Not a surprise. Virtually every Northwestern alum I have ever come into contact with has big time envy for ND.

I've noticed that, too. Except for the Northwestern fans who don't follow sports. That says a lot about the basis for their inferiority complex, doesn't it?

Early Saturday morning and he's here lurking on the board---despite saying he wouldn't be back until Monday. Pathetic.

Not a surprise. Virtually every Northwestern alum I have ever come into contact with has big time envy for ND.

You had your chance NDSMC78. I teed it up nice and high for both you and ClassicIrish. And both of you passed on your opportunity to explain why anybody would be envious of ND football. So here's 5 objective reasons why you and ClassicIrish are nutcases with this envy thing. All from the past 20 years of an elite brand ,with unlimited resources, failing in every conceiveable way.

1. A revolvingd door of 5th and 6th choice coaches that includes Ty and Charlie. ND ... the elite football program elite coaches want no part of.
2. A putrid .375 winning percentage against BIG teams not named Purdue. At ND, if you can't beat them you sure as hell don't want to join them.
3. A beyond putrid .226 winning perecentage in mostly 2nd and 3rd tier Bowl games. Thank God for Hawaii and Rutgers or you would be batting below .200 and sent back to the minors.
4. One academic fraud scandal or academic suspension after another. That's what happens when you recruit and admit key football prospects who have no business being at ND other than on a rent-a-player basis.
5. One player or program related sex, suicide, criminal or catastrophic safety scandal after another. Is there ever a time when one or more of these is not pending?

That, in a nutshell, is what ND football has been for the past 20 years. Hardly something to be envious of ... especially from the view of Northwestern or Stanford or Navy fans who are passionate in their support of uncompromising "do it right" programs with true student athletes competing at the highest level both on the field and in the classroom.

Just the facts boys.

GOUNUII

You had your chance NDSMC78. I teed it up nice and high for both you and ClassicIrish. And both of you passed on your opportunity to explain why anybody would be envious of ND football. So here's 5 objective reasons why you and ClassicIrish are nutcases with this envy thing. All from the past 20 years of an elite brand ,with unlimited resources, failing in every conceiveable way.

1. A revolvingd door of 5th and 6th choice coaches that includes Ty and Charlie. ND ... the elite football program elite coaches want no part of.
2. A putrid .375 winning percentage against BIG teams not named Purdue. At ND, if you can't beat them you sure as hell don't want to join them.
3. A beyond putrid .226 winning perecentage in mostly 2nd and 3rd tier Bowl games. Thank God for Hawaii and Rutgers or you would be batting below .200 and sent back to the minors.
4. One academic fraud scandal or academic suspension after another. That's what happens when you recruit and admit key football prospects who have no business being at ND other than on a rent-a-player basis.
5. One player or program related sex, suicide, criminal or catastrophic safety scandal after another. Is there ever a time when one or more of these is not pending?

That, in a nutshell, is what ND football has been for the past 20 years. Hardly something to be envious of ... especially from the view of Northwestern or Stanford or Navy fans who are passionate in their support of uncompromising "do it right" programs with true student athletes competing at the highest level both on the field and in the classroom.

Just the facts boys.

GOUNUII

must be a lawyer. Lies come easily to you. But go ahead, you are good for a laugh.

the envy the trolls show is fun to watch. Same gomers were talking about how we were 'irrelevent'

funny how that seems to have disappeared.

same gomers seem to think the 'opinions' they want to claim are facts actually stand up to any scrutiny.

Northwestern for example except for two periods under Ara and Fitz have been a joke for decades so someone from that school (supposedly) trying to claim anything is hilarious.

Michigan? how many NTs in the last 100 years? One? maybe two?

Big Ten. How many times did Michigan and OSU go to the Rose Bowl and play a lower ranked Pac 8 team and get beaten like a rug?

So any disrespect that anyone from the big ten gets is certainly earned

Hasn't ND won 4 of 5 against Michigan St? Didn't ND trounce the little skunks 31-0 last year? Didn't ND go 12-0 in the regular season a couple of years ago? I think these Northwestern folks are just upset that the dark ages for ND football is over.

I still can't take a team seriously that got beat by an average little skunk team 38-0.

Please don't be fooled folks. The GOU... fellow is a little skunk still upset about 31-0. I think there are a lot of BIG folks who are unhappy that the dark days of TW and CW are over for ND. ND is 4 of 5 in the most recent games against Michigan St., has won two of the last three against the little skunks, has had a 12 win season in the last three years, beat LSU in a bowl last year, and has had a 10-2 campaign (with two losses by a total of 4 points and an SOS higher than any BIG team.) You can see why they are upset.

Reactions: no1e
ND deserves to be ranked ahead of Northwestern, and I think every neutral observer would agree they are a better team with a significant edge in talent.

Nonetheless I do feel Northwestern could beat Notre Dame again this year if they played head to head. Brian Kelly is doing a good job at ND, but he's not a great in game coach and struggles against good teams.

Overall both schools had a terrific year, and I actually believe the victory in SB last year was very beneficial from a confidence standpoint for this years team.

BTW I was in South Bend for that game and ND fans were great!

ND deserves to be ranked ahead of Northwestern, and I think every neutral observer would agree they are a better team with a significant edge in talent.

Nonetheless I do feel Northwestern could beat Notre Dame again this year if they played head to head. Brian Kelly is doing a good job at ND, but he's not a great in game coach and struggles against good teams.

Overall both schools had a terrific year, and I actually believe the victory in SB last year was very beneficial from a confidence standpoint for this years team.

Now this sounds more like a true Northwestern fan and not a little skunk troll afraid to show his true colors.

Do you really need it spelled out for you? Because it's obvious to everyone except maybe Northwestern/Big Ten fans that ND is a better team than Northwestern and that Northwestern's victory against Stanford in the first game of the season was just a fluke. Deal with it, cry baby.

How was it a fluke? Did you even watch the game? Stanford got beaten up in the trenches.

David Shaw didn't give the Cats much credit in an interview after the fact ( he's a classless hack similar to Harbaugh), but Kevin Hogan said just a few weeks ago that our defense was one of the best he has seen in his career.

The start time excuse is hogwash considering they had 1 year to prepare.

How was it a fluke? Did you even watch the game? Stanford got beaten up in the trenches.

David Shaw didn't give the Cats much credit in an interview after the fact ( he's a classless hack similar to Harbaugh), but Kevin Hogan said just a few weeks ago that our defense was one of the best he has seen in his career.

The start time excuse is hogwash considering they had 1 year to prepare.

Another ND-obsessed Northwestern fan. Why are you here on a Saturday morning?

Just the facts boys.

GOUNUII

So much nonsense and lies here that I don't have the time or interest to engage in this inanity. You really need to stop forgetting to take your haldol. Get help.

Idk why are you here? We are obsessed fans.

I'm a Notre Dame alum---that's why I'm on a Notre Dame chat board. I don't go to the boards of other teams. Why fans of other teams (especially teams we don't even play) feel the need to come to an ND board escapes me---other than to confirm my suspicions of ND envy.

More Northwestern fans here today. Why do I suspect that shakes the crybaby went over to the Northwestern chat board to whine that ND fans weren't being nice to him?

I'm glad you were treated well. That's as it should be. Too bad the same can't be said for your Wildcat brethren on this board.

Just the facts boys.

GOUNUII

Why are you still here?

ND vs Northwestern 37-9. Northwestern is not even relevant. I cannot believe people give you this much attention. Obviously more than your mommy or daddy has given you loser. Welcome to my ignore list kid.

The Northwestern kid came to the board a couple of days ago to make a point. Nobody here (nor on the playoff committee for that matter) is buying it. I'm puzzled as to what he hopes to accomplish by repeating it on a daily basis here. At this point, it seems like he's trying to convince himself more than anyone else.
Just another attention starved troll thinking that coming to some obscure internet board and flaming others may somehow fill the void of love that he did not receive in his life. But I guess better here then out on the streets causing trouble. Pretty pathetic in my opinion.

Hasn't ND won 4 of 5 against Michigan St? Didn't ND trounce the little skunks 31-0 last year? Didn't ND go 12-0 in the regular season a couple of years ago? I think these Northwestern folks are just upset that the dark ages for ND football is over.

I still can't take a team seriously that got beat by an average little skunk team 38-0.
Can you imagine if they had to play Ohio St or Michigan State?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT