ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck today Domers and may the best team win!

Dawg to the Bone

Irish Insider
May 29, 2001
To add a few cliches to the mix, remember you are never as good as you look on your best game or as bad as you look on your worse game.

The most improvement is made between the first and second game (or so they say).

This game will be physical and this game will most likely be close.

Best of luck today and throughout the season.

To add a few cliches to the mix, remember you are never as good as you look on your best game or as bad as you look on your worse game.

The most improvement is made between the first and second game (or so they say).

Cheers! Here's to an hard-fought, injury-free game.

I expect a physical game, and I'm anxious to see how ND plays from start to finish. ND doesn't want to be known as a high scoring finesse team as in years past, but rather as a hard hitting physical team that weekly wins the LOS and the ground game, while putting up big numbers. You know Georgia will come to play some physical football, so this is a great measure for where we stand in our transformation. Hoping for a hard hitting physical close ND win, injury free for both teams, and safe travel home for all Georgia fans. My definition of a great weekend!

Gonna be fun. GA fans enjoy the hospitality of the Irish fans. It is a very special place and it sounds as if you guys have the same attitude towards the game day as us.

That said. Go Irish. Go Brandon, I think he is the key today. Can this be his breakout moment?

Good luck to you guys as well. I hope its a tough, physical, smash mouth, old school type of game.

Reactions: Dawg to the Bone
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT