ADVERTISEMENT

Gator Bowl

regardless of the Polls, ND is a TOP 10 team! There are just NOT 10 teams nationally that can beat ND; if ND played SC 10 times the worst they would do is 5-5!

Reactions: notredamerises23
Sorry, heard you would be playing Texas. But Gator Bowl would be good. And So. Carolina better than Texas if Rattler plays.

I like it! Maybe because I live near JAX. Sounds like a great time!

So, it would appear that you and Airzee are one and the same poster.
No way imo. Nasty is all ours, sometimes over the top negative hyperbole, but ours nonetheless. Airzee is simply a drive by.

AP has Bama at 6 and Clemson at 10. Bias at all?
Alabama would be a 7+ point favorite on a neutral field. Almost every single computer model has Alabama as a top 4 team while Clemson isn’t in any top 10s. Two coin flip losses on the road in the SEC against teams they’d be favored against on a neutral field don’t make Alabama at the same level as a two- loss Clemson this year.

We are 8-4, we had two horrendous losses, and usc was very winnable heck even osu was

We also were pre season 5

What’s dishonest? Osu is 11-1 and want day fired
I don't put much stock in preseason rankings. They gave ND a 5 ranking with a unproven QB? I wish the best for Buchner but the kids been hurt a lot. Including hs and now.

Btw did ND defer on Williams in favor of Buchner? I read that in another thread.

No way imo. Nasty is all ours, sometimes over the top negative hyperbole, but ours nonetheless. Airzee is simply a drive by.
When you play at a high level (seriously not bragging as y’all know I almost never reference my playing) as a fan after your playing career you tend to be either like golic jr and think everyone is perfect and you can’t critique anyone or like goolsby and are just extremely blunt on your opinions and put the hammer down because you know coaches play favorites and make mistakes, you know players sometimes don’t prepare right, or lose focus, etc etc. you know coaching, talent, preparation, focus, all matter. It’s obvious which side I’m on.

When you play at a high level (seriously not bragging as y’all know I almost never reference my playing) as a fan after your playing career you tend to be either like golic jr and think everyone is perfect and you can’t critique anyone or like goolsby and are just extremely blunt on your opinions and put the hammer down because you know coaches play favorites and make mistakes, you know players sometimes don’t prepare right, or lose focus, etc etc. you know coaching, talent, preparation, focus, all matter. It’s obvious which side I’m on.
Gosh, you're so cool.

Reactions: Golson5
Send your resume into Swarbrick and Freeman. Show them how it's done.

Reactions: Golson5
Some guys see the glass half empty, while some see it full; you seem to see it near empty most of the time.

Some guys see the glass half empty, while some see it full; you seem to see it near empty most of the time.
Nah, I just tend to focus on what's holding us back on message boards, not what's good and working. The good stuff i leave for friends discussing while watching the game. Message board is more enjoyable to debate how we get over the hump despite some being always content with where we're at.

I could rattle off a lot of things going well, and players/coaches doin well but that wouldn't get any debate.

Reactions: Telx1
Get the frustration. But OU, Baylor and Texas A&M were all top 10 and Okie State close. Now just thankful to just get some extra practices to prepare for next year. Oh, sorry A&M. Although folks saying one 5-7 team might get in to one the 39 bowls. Maybe the Aggies will make it. Just want to forget about this one.

Coming off the 2021 playoffs, UM may be positioned to eclipse ND’s playoff failures, If Michigan gets blown out again it may make media pundits forget ND.

Coming off the 2021 playoffs, UM may be positioned to eclipse ND’s playoff failures, If Michigan gets blown out again it may make media pundits forget ND.
NOT GONNA HAPPEN !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT