ADVERTISEMENT

Gator Bowl

vs South Carolina.

This seems to be the most likely. Thoughts?
Probably best option right? South Carolina is playing good football right now

Definitely a good team and good challenge for both teams

However, I would LOVE to play LSU

Where is LSU projected after they get their 4th loss in the SEC championship?

Never know what sec team shows up when it means nothing. Sometimes they lay huge goose eggs

The projection I saw earlier had us playing miss state in the gator bowl. Either way should be a good matchup. The first season that I can remember rooting for ND we got smoked by Phillip Rivers and nc state in the gator bowl so hopefully we can right that

Reactions: tbonesays
Does anyone know if Buchner has been cleared? Throwing with red jersey?

Not 11 and 1 talent with Pyne and our schedule. No
Without moronic coaching we’re 10-2…. With good coaching 11-1. Usc and osu are and were beatable, Clemson is not that great.

Rees was moronic first half and boldens game plan wasn’t too good plus unlucky timing on injuries to hart and bracy

Without moronic coaching we’re 10-2…. With good coaching 11-1. Usc and osu are and were beatable, Clemson is not that great.

Rees was moronic first half and boldens game plan wasn’t too good plus unlucky timing on injuries to hart and bracy
Maybe worth a different OC we get to 10 wins
Maybe. Most teams lose a game they shouldnt.

Our QB wouldnt start on any top 25 team. Thats tough to overcome

Reactions: Ndapolis1
Maybe worth a different OC we get to 10 wins
Maybe. Most teams lose a game they shouldnt.

Our QB wouldnt start on any top 25 team. Thats tough to overcome
That was USC…. Most teams don’t lose when favored my more than 2 tds (Marshall & Stanford)

I do agree on qb though. With our oline giving him all day and being able to run most of the year he should have been much better

No chance pyne starts for any power 5 school

That was USC…. Most teams don’t lose when favored my more than 2 tds (Marshall & Stanford)

I do agree on qb though. With our oline giving him all day and being able to run most of the year he should have been much better

No chance pyne starts for any power 5 school
Happens all the time

We are 8-4, we had two horrendous losses, and usc was very winnable heck even osu was

We also were pre season 5

What’s dishonest? Osu is 11-1 and want day fired
Question. Did you play CFB?

We are 8-4, we had two horrendous losses, and usc was very winnable heck even osu was

They have more talent than we do and have a top 10 qb in the draft. And have a blowout which we didn't

Skip it. There is no point in playing this game. Many on here said the Ok State game was meaningless, I disagreed, but this season was a disaster. Move on to 2023.
Don’t be ridiculous, the players want to play in a bowl game !

They’re not quitters who throw in the towel, like you !

Specifically, who wants Day fired ?

Probably best option right? South Carolina is playing good football right now

Definitely a good team and good challenge for both teams

However, I would LOVE to play LSU

Where is LSU projected after they get their 4th loss in the SEC championship?

This is what I am thinking. Bowl execs need to set up matchups that fans want to SEE. ND vs LSU would get the highest rating outside of the New Year's Six games. MAKE IT SO!

Reactions: Ndapolis1
Skip it. There is no point in playing this game. Many on here said the Ok State game was meaningless, I disagreed, but this season was a disaster. Move on to 2023.
How was this season a disaster? Oklahoma and Texas A&M had disaster seasons. ND's season was solid.

Rattler is entering the portal to head to Nebraska. I assume if we play SC, we won't have to worry about Rattler.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT