ADVERTISEMENT

FSU at ND

I've seen ND cause 3 TOs and then try to run on offence attempting 3 layups, none successful. lol

Were playing great and spirited right now, but has Beachem been this quiet all year? he was huge last year in the tournament. as i type this he hits a three pointer.

Up 16 with 11 mins to play ....like the defensive effort tonight....hope it continues

Would be nice if Torres could catch the ball instead of being a stiff pole on the floor

Couldn't believe we were winning the rebound totals but then I remembered how terrible FSU's free throw shooting was..... This is a great win and Bonzi was a beast tonight.

Reactions: Kelso86 and ndhell
Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is stupid. Also nice work by the team wasting 2 timeouts in the last minute of the half.
Mate you need to relax and not hang on every possession - it's no fun watching hoops that way. Go Irish!

Reactions: Kelso86
Bonzie is a real warrior ... battles the bigs and succeeds.

Just wish we had a big to help him out.

It makes this much more impressive because we were able to beat them with an undersized line-up but I agree that Bonzi needs help to save some energy for the tournament.

Reactions: BGI User 1596
Great win for the Irish. By the tone of this thread you'd have thought they didn't have much of a chance!;)

Reactions: Kelso86
really nice back to back wins after four losses in a row. colson has to be a top three favorite to win player of year you would think

I think Bonzie is ND's top athlete in all sports. He is highly recognizable and his father was a star too. He plays with confidence and swagger yet he has class. He is consistently good and a huge difference maker. I vote Bonzie ND athlete of the year.

I think Bonzie is ND's top athlete in all sports. He is highly recognizable and his father was a star too. He plays with confidence and swagger yet he has class. He is consistently good and a huge difference maker. I vote Bonzie ND athlete of the year.
He's very impressive that's for sure ... rate combination of skill, talent and effort plus always smiling. I think he's often underestimated by big men matching up with him but less and less these days as the secrets out ... the kid can take it through you, blow by you or step back and drain it. Incredible body control and soft hands too.

Just wish the rest of the front line could learn to rebound and block out from him.

Virginia Tech beat Virginia. Northwestern beat Wisconsin. This helps ND.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT