ADVERTISEMENT

UNC

ftnfan62

I've posted how many times?
Aug 1, 2010
Crushed a bad VT team but 40+ points and only allowing 10pts. Some time left but it’s settled.

ND gets a win at #19 BYU we should hit the top 25 again. Maybe 23-25. OK, FSU and Tex AM will move out. Minn as well.

Crushed a bad VT team but 40+ points and only allowing 10pts. Some time left but it’s settled.

ND gets a win at #19 BYU we should hit the top 25 again. Maybe 23-25. OK, FSU and Tex AM will move out. Minn as well.
You may be right, but I think it may be a while before ND gets ranked again.

We might be ranked after BYU but definitely after 4 and 2 if we get there

Probably depends on the win. BYU might move up with some of the losses ahead of them. Maybe they are say 17. UNC probably jumps into the top 25 this week.

So you would have wins against 2 top 25 and a lost to number 3. I could see us making a top 25.

if it’s a 1 pt lucky win, maybe not. If you win convincing I can see a 24 or 25

All you can do is win and make the Marshall game an anomaly. We played OSU tough.

A win against BYU is key. One at a time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Classic Irish
Ranking would be nice from an eye candy perspective...Loss to Marshall gonna take a while. Continued improvement main concern. Since Marshall...so far so good, but long way to go

Reactions: Kelso86
There will be 9 losses today in the top 25. ND just has to take care of business. There will be 3 or 4 due to head to head next week.

If they are 5-2 going into Clemson they will be in the top 20 would be my guess due to attrition mainly.

Off just a bit....BYU comes in at number 16.........Syracuse also joins the top 25....

Lets go IRISH.....one game at a time....see how high we can climb.

ADVERTISEMENT