ADVERTISEMENT

F+ week 8: The peripherals are looking really good

chaseball

I've posted how many times?
Sep 8, 2007
I don't remember a side of the ball ranked this highly ever in the F+ era (2007-present). Defense is ranked #2 in the country.

Offense was ranked 17th last week, and dropped to 18th this update but its a negligible difference.

I dont like that ND hasn't really been challenged by any good offenses yet to expose their weaknesses .. but the opponent adjusted numbers are fantastic regardless.

Parity in college football (according to the F+ ratings of teams in the top 15) is also closer than its been at any point that I can remember.

Don't know if things are going to change as top teams continue to play each other in the BIG10 and SEC (which gives teams a chance to separate) but its a really good sign of NDs national championship hopes that outside of OSU nobody has really separated themselves all that much at the very top of the rankings.

A natty-run actually looks more possible this season than it has at any point that I can remember (with the caveat that its still just week 8 and a lot can change over the last month-plus of the season).

Last edited:
I don't remember a side of the ball ranked this highly ever in the F+ era (2007-present). Defense was ranked 17th last week, and dropped to 18th this update but its a negligible difference.

I dont like that ND hasn't really been challenged by any good offenses yet to expose their weaknesses .. but the opponent adjusted numbers are fantastic regardless.

Parity in college football (according to the F+ ratings of teams in the top 15) is also closer than its been at any point that I can remember.

Don't know if things are going to change as top teams continue to play each other in the BIG10 and SEC (which gives teams a chance to separate) but its a really good sign of NDs national championship hopes that outside of OSU nobody has really separated themselves all that much at the very top of the rankings.

A natty-run actually looks more possible this season than it has at any point that I can remember (with the caveat that its still just week 8 and a lot can change over the last month-plus of the season).
Does that ranking say it has us ranked 18th in defense?

I said there was more parity in cfb than in over 15 years. You didnt believe me. I guess now you do

I don't remember a side of the ball ranked this highly ever in the F+ era (2007-present). Defense was ranked 17th last week, and dropped to 18th this update but its a negligible difference.

I said there was more parity in cfb than in over 15 years. You didnt believe me. I guess now you do
Same shit. Different day.

I meant offense (17th to 18th) defense is ranked 2nd in the country

And so far yes, there's a trend the last two years towards more parity at the top end.

I meant offense (17th to 18th) defense is ranked 2nd in the country

And so far yes, there's a trend the last two years towards more parity at the top end.
Yeah I said that a long time ago. Glad you are finality catching up to the obvious because F- told you so

What's our overall F- ranking this week lol. Is it getting better so you don't want to show it because it doesn't fit your narrative?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT