ADVERTISEMENT

Drew Pyne to The Portal

Bottom line. He has intangibles. Competitor, Great teammate/leader, Smart. BUT he is physically limited. He get's the most out of what he has but there is no way he is good enough to elevate ND to an Elite team. We saw it vs SC. He played lights out but committed to unforced turnovers that were without a doubt the two biggest turning points in the game.
I'm not pining for Pyne but we'll continue down the unforced turnover road if our receivers continue being statues and refuse to come back to the football.

• Haha
Reactions: tbonesays
Exactly. If you don't make the playoff the rest are consolation games. With the playoff expansion the remainder of the bowls will become even more irrelevant. Funny how some marketing person at ABC/ESPN can put a catchy name on a bunch of non playoff bowl games and somehow those games now have some artificial significance with some folks. As if any legitimate program sets a " NY6" bowl game as their goal for the season.
I would like to think they are much more than that

I would like to think they are much more than that
LOL...he's been touting that nonsense since the 8th grade picnic.

It's no different than the other 847 bowls they have now for what???

Winning six games?

Ooohhhhh

We won six games so we're going to a nobody's everheardofourcompany.com bowl

CFB is finally getting to a real playoff instead of a damn popularity contest

If you don't make the top 12 you will have a nice matchup to finish off the year.

No god damn different than the 67 bowls we have now

Last edited:
Reactions: Ndapolis1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT